Dreams... Wanna share yours???????

I dreamed I was dead...I came into my house as a ghost, and visted my family. I didn't know I was dead though until I relized everyone was ignoring me, and not paying any attention to me. I started to get really sad, relizing I would never talk to them again. Then, I had to leave my house for the very last time and go to heaven, I was excited in a way because heaven is where my dog/best friend is. Then I woke up and never got to see him....

I had a very bizarree dream a couple of nights ago. Something I never dream about.

I had a dream that 2 guys I know, both of whom I know are hetrosexual, were at work with me and they had homosexual sex on the floor. I thought this was the funniest thing in the world and was laughing my head off in my dream-seeing them have homosexual sex. Then one of them came up to me and he was angry that I was laughing at them. He demanded I show respect. I was afraid of him so I stopped laughing. I continued to work and woke up. What a bizarre dream!

I had a very bizarree dream a couple of nights ago. Something I never dream about.

I had a dream that 2 guys I know, both of whom I know are hetrosexual, were at work with me and they had homosexual sex on the floor. I thought this was the funniest thing in the world and was laughing my head off in my dream-seeing them have homosexual sex. Then one of them came up to me and he was angry that I was laughing at them. He demanded I show respect. I was afraid of him so I stopped laughing. I continued to work and woke up. What a bizarre dream!

maybe this dream is telling you something

• 2 weeks later...