why are people so hell bent on having a challenge?not only fooling themselves,but also robbing someone in the process of ever wanting to love or be loved again.just so they can satisfy their low self asteem complex.having to resort to those tactics just to feel good about themselves should really make them feel worse!im no saint,but ive been burned that way to many times by women,and my closest friends and family members.sure ther are two sides to every story,but blood is thicker then water right?and if you love someone like my last girlfriend claimed to me,as well as i could never push her away,and im the real deal blah blah blah blah!!!and once i believed her she showed what she really looked like.i would have never abandoned her,and at the end of the day thats what really matters.i had nc with her for 6 months,and she came by recently and told me she had her heart broken by some guy,and as i listened to her tell me of everything he put her through,i couldnt help but laugh because it was her payback for putting me through the same things.and she has alot of nerve to even tell me some story like that..if it is even true?shes the one that says ex;s can never be friends,yet she has no problem of maintaining a friendship with this guy.but not with me.she will be real nice and come over and watch dvds and if i respond she will turn cold and mean.2 years minus the time i was gone of this crap.now im upset about her again.it STINKS!!!!!

Couldnt agree with u more. Why do they want a challenge they are more than likely not going to win? Why would they want a guy who is basically going to screw them over at some stage? Worse still, they then say that all men are "b*****ds". Fair enough, the guy might be more exciting, but hes a jerk for crying out loud, and he isn't going to stick around, so why bother in the first place? And worse still, when they get burned, they often dont even learn, til they are burnt several times and eventually think about meeting a sensible guy. Fair enough he might not be so much fun (if u can define fun as spending time with some arrogant jerk and trying to stop him from cheating on u) but ultimately hes the better guy. What happened to girls wanting guys with great personalities? I can't see how an arrogant cheater is a great guy?

This doesnt apply to all girls, just want to make that clear.

But it does apply to A LOT of Women. There are stages:

1) Confidence

2) Jerk

Any girl will perfer a guy from class1 and some will EVEN perfer some from class2 over class1. It's amazing sometimes. In fact there are guys that use this entire fact to their advantage. Call them players or whatever. I think one of the Mods actually made a sticky to this site somewhere. It's got a lot of good tips BUT the entire base philosophy is horrible:

link removed