weird fetishes

well lets see, i am a very open minded guy.. basically i will try anything but beign with another guy... anyways does anyone else have a peeing fetish? is that normal? lol i have never found anyone that would do it but if anyne has soemthing like this orany other type or weird fetishes i really wana know thanks....

People have all sorts of different fetishes. They can be anything. Peeing (watersports) is a common fetish. People may say it is disgusting and unhygenic but urine is sterile. I think they believe its more of a case that it is mentally dirty, more than physically dirty.

I can't say im into watersports. I don't see the fascination with it. Whether or not I would try anything to do with it if my partner was well up for it, I don't know.

now to actually classify it as a fetish that means that you "get off" from the golden shower. Fetishes are common and this is a mild one. I have heard way too much and nothing surprises me anymore, i was thinking you were gonna say something like felching, scat, analingus or a blumpkin. I would consider those weird but yours is not uncommon so i wouldnt worry about it. Most females would probably let you do it if you talked them into it. If you are curious about wut those others mean check out link removed

ComputerGuy,

I found this on a website....

A Blumpkin, in the fewest words is when a girl satisfies a guy orally while he is sitting on the toilet... Not the most sanitary of all manuevers but I guess it has it's place in the realm of sexual activity. Some guys like to read in there, I guess others like to....

Giving head while he's takin' a dookie!

• 2 weeks later...