being lonely and in love....

last week i was able to give this girl i see often on the bus and at school this note i wrote. all it said was how'd i'd really like to talk and get t know her. she seemed friendly about taking the note. i saw her yesterday at the bus station and i wanted to say something but she didn't see me. i ended up sitting right in front of her. (she was sorta above me so i don't think she saw me.) she sat next to this guy on the bus and i don't think he's her b/f cause they sorta look alike. but i ended up sitting next to this guy who got off before me which meant i had to get up. i was in full view of her now and i felt so akward. she didn't say anything which makes me think she probably thought i'm a joke or something. i did think she felt the way i did....she wanted to say something but she might have felt kinda nervous. i told myself the next time i see her, i'm gonna go up to her and just let her know i only worte to her cause i was a little shy and i didn't mean for it to be akward. that is...if i even have a chance.

this is a poem i came up with last night:

Being lonely and in love is painful day to day

you see others kissing and holding hands yet it never comes your way

you wish you could go up to he and give her your heart

hoping that chance would be the beginning of a beautiful start

but when you find yourself feeling inferior to all the rest

you can't help but feel like a failure even before taking the test

All you really want is for that chance not to be in vain

you hope so much that this time you'll feel small joy instead of pain

but having faith is easier said than done

because after so many hurts it's hard to think this could be the one

and it's not like you don't want this dream to come true

but it's hard to truly believe things can become anew

Sometimes thinking of her you feel a sense of shame

but deep down you don't want to give up and wonder what could've became

So in the end you hope that this chance will go alright

and despite your doubts and worries...you try not to give up on love and dreaming at night.

i know this poem wasn't as deep as most out there but it came from my heart. i'm sorry if i've written too much but i hope someone did read all this and can relate. bye for now.

I really admire your talent in writing that poem, it's very good. You should work up the courage and just tell her that you want to get to know her better, then you'll know the answer! It's a lot more productive than writing a 1000 poems. You're the guy, so get out there and ask!

Ok...so you really ought to tell her how you feel. Even if she ends up not feeling the same way, you still need to do it. See, I been in this thing w/this guy for three years now and we have a daughter togeher. And I never did the best job at telling and expressing in actions as well, how much I love him or how much he means to me. And now he's left and I wonder if I had told him more or showed him more would it be different. So...don't end up wondering later. Just take a chance and tell her. I mean, you really have nothing to lose, but maybe her to gain! Hope that helps some.