rejection what do i do

okay, see a few months ago i found out i was bi. a lot of my friends know but my parents dont.after i found out i fell for one of my friends thats also bi.i didnt tell any one about my crush for a long time, then about a month ago i told most of my friends that i had a mad crush on my friend. then a few days later i told her. see i just met her six months ago and we got really close really fast, my whole group did. but i got closer to her then i did with any one else. and i really like her and she knows i do and she doesnt act any diffrent. were still close, but not as close. i want to ask her out but i pretty much already know she will say no and shes already kinda turned me down but she never actually said no. and she kepts sending me signals. but i dont want to make a move and screw everything up. i love to go places with her and hang out, were even going to a concert next week together, just the two of us. she keeps saying how im gonna have to protect her and how shes gonna make me do a bunch of stuff. and i cant say no to her because i want to make her happy.so im like really really confused. if you can give me some advice, please!!!!!! thanks