Loneliness

gabriella777

I feel really lonely...

I'm in university and I have no friends there. I know some people that I can talk to in some classes, but that's it. Today I didn't see anyone I know in my classes and I basically went the whole barely talking to anyone. I'm also going through a break up right now so seeing heart shaped balloons everywhere didn't help...

and not having my bf anymore adds to my loneliness...

I live at home and I'm an hour away from uni. I've joined one society but we don't have regular meeting or anything so it's a bit hard to meet people from there too.

My uni life sucks...I don't know why I was unable to make any friends, I'm not a very sociable person but I've always managed to make friends.

I feel awful when I go through whole days and I've barely talked to anyone.

Most people in uni go out and get drunk and have fun...that has not been the case for me at all.

Any advice would be appreciated...

Can you move on campus for a year? It's the best way to meet people. Living off campus takes you away from the hoopla that goes on on campus. I recall my days of yore with movie night and friends having parties I wouldn't have been invited to if I weren't there at the right moment. It's easier to focus on studies when you live at home but it's not better for your social life.

Can you move on campus for a year? It's the best way to meet people. Living off campus takes you away from the hoopla that goes on on campus. I recall my days of yore with movie night and friends having parties I wouldn't have been invited to if I weren't there at the right moment. It's easier to focus on studies when you live at home but it's not better for your social life.

Yes this is what I was thinking of doing. The thing is that it would cost me much more and I feel like there would be so much more responsibility...

Don't get me wrong, I want to become more independent and I'd love to live alone or share a flat with someone near campus but I'm kinda scared too.

Archived