do girls like being ignored?

okay is it me lol or do girls like being ignored?......well in my case lol it seems YES....i cant figure it out GRRRRR. theres this girl i really like and am i am pretty sure she likes me to lol. when we first met i did not pay much attention to her and she kept on "bugging me" lol ie. all playfull and what not and then i started to really really like her and pay attention to her lol and she kinda backed off and then started to i pay less attention and she starts to "bug" again lol. grrrrrrr girls...cant live with em cant live without em =P

Its not that they like to be ignored... its just human nature. People want what they dont have the most. If you keep giving her attention, she will get bored of you and eventually stop. Keep her wanting more and you will get her.

hey im a girl and YES go for it! she wants to see if she matters that much to you and this is what girls do.believe me!!...ok well first we like a guy and then we flirt and etc to try and get their attention and then when we see the guy responding to it we back off because we feel inside we have done our part, so buddy its time for your part ASK HER OUT!

I think it's not that you are ignoring her that make her "bug" you. I believe it's because you're giving her room to pursue you.

It's like girls feel like they are in control of the relationship when they pursue you rather than you pursue them. My last relationship was where I let my ex pursue me 80% of the time. I found out that when I pursued her too much she got turned her off. Then again, alot of women, I've dated tended to be like this.

Play her lil game and see how far you can get without saying anything to her about the situation let her be the one to admit that she has feelings for you. Make it seem that are you friendly with her, flirt with her but make sure she knows that you are talking to other females then see how she responds. Get what you can from her while being her friend then leave it at that

To keep her wanting more, simply do what you are doing. Flirt with other girls around her. DO NOT talk about yourself too much, remain mysterious. Put all of your priorities first, and the girl last.

okay now this is what i dont get...... yes i want to keep her wanting more but why in the worl would you flirt with other girls around her if you lik HER..and if you like her alot why would she not become you main priority?

Seriously, just be yourself.

If she likes you, she'll naturally want more.

You cannot make someone like you...those games are just that, games.

Have you thought of asking her to lunch, or to just coffee? It is a lot less pressure than an evening date...it's more casual, and you'll both be more relaxed. If it goes well, and you both have time, you could go for a walk afterwards or something like that.

If you flirt with other girls in front of her, she might think you are a player. If you like her, focus on her. Just be careful not to 'smother' her with attention, as no one likes that sort of thing, and it's a big turn off.

Ask her out! You can do it!

• 3 weeks later...
To keep her wanting more, simply do what you are doing. Flirt with other girls around her. DO NOT talk about yourself too much, remain mysterious. Put all of your priorities first, and the girl last.

okay now this is what i dont get...... yes i want to keep her wanting more but why in the worl would you flirt with other girls around her if you lik HER..and if you like her alot why would she not become you main priority?

Because she will see you are not obsessed over her, that she has competition, and that you have other options available.

• 3 weeks later...
okay is it me lol or do girls like being ignored?......well in my case lol it seems YES....i cant figure it out GRRRRR. theres this girl i really like and am i am pretty sure she likes me to lol. when we first met i did not pay much attention to her and she kept on "bugging me" lol ie. all playfull and what not and then i started to really really like her and pay attention to her lol and she kinda backed off and then started to i pay less attention and she starts to "bug" again lol. grrrrrrr girls...cant live with em cant live without em =P

"SOMETIMES WE LIKED TO BE IGNORED, BUT ONLY IF YOU LET US KNOW YOU ARE PLAYING!!"

I agree and it is a game.... we play. Its called hard to get.

Seriously, just be yourself.

If she likes you, she'll naturally want more.

You cannot make someone like you...those games are just that, games.

Have you thought of asking her to lunch, or to just coffee? It is a lot less pressure than an evening date...it's more casual, and you'll both be more relaxed. If it goes well, and you both have time, you could go for a walk afterwards or something like that.

If you flirt with other girls in front of her, she might think you are a player. If you like her, focus on her. Just be careful not to 'smother' her with attention, as no one likes that sort of thing, and it's a big turn off.

Ask her out! You can do it!

First of all, never listen to people like this.

"Being yourself" is useless advice. Being yourself means letting fate take its course. Being yourself means not trying to do anything to get the girl.

In order to relly "be yourself", you must progress to such a point, that all fear of women, and most of the negative things are gone. I relly do not feel like writing more on being yourself.

If you only flirt with the girl you like, she will see you giving her attention, thus you will come off as being desparate. If she is not interested in you, you have to build that interest by flirting with her. Once you have her interest, you flirt with other girls to show that you've got your options open not only for her. She will become jealous, and try to get your attention; that is a natural human emotion coming in effect. Then you can ask her to a date and she will most likely say yes.

I hope it helps.