tips on kissing...

When u are kissing each other, try sucking on his tongue whilst lightly running circles around it with yours. Also, you could try getting an ice cube or some gum or whatever, and play a game where you have to try and steal it from the other persons mouth using only your tongue, and they have to try and stop you using only their tongue.

make it more of a thrill of the chase... tempt more... ummm... go into kiss but pull away a little... so you make him want to kiss you even more, BUT that will make you want him more... a little teasing never hurt anyone... that will just make you want him more...

Hope that helped

try kissing a girl. i'm not a lesbian or anything, nor do I have anything against...but kissing a girl is great! it has some kind of excitment to it that doesn't always come with kissing a guy! Or, maybe you need to do more than kiss, kissing can get boring for everyone after while, it's like eating pizza three times a day, for three days straight, you'll get sick of it. do you kiss necks, ears, chests, stomachs???

Thanks. Those were all really good suggestions. I've tried kissing his neck, and his ears, but he doesn't really seem to dig it. He doesn't hate it, but he doesn't really like it. We've tried little games, but they don't seem to work for me...Thanks, again, though.

make it more of a thrill of the chase... tempt more... ummm... go into kiss but pull away a little... so you make him want to kiss you even more, BUT that will make you want him more... a little teasing never hurt anyone... that will just make you want him more...

Hope that helped

lol please dont do that, that is horrible, that gets done to me all the time

lol i try not to tease my bf too much but he does enjoy a little bit. but honestly if you're making out with him and not having any fun, you seem to have never had any fun from the start, maybe the attraction just isnt there for you. maybe you should think about your feelings towards him as well. if thats not a question in your mind then go with everyones advice. mix it up, try differnet places, playing games, trying to explore his mouth more with yours. if it doesnt get any better then it might be the reason you end up getting out of the relationship. a bf is a friend that you really want to get ontop of lol, so if you;re not feeling that then the problem may not be in technique but just the level of attraction.