Staring.

speak

I have some curiosity.

I work for a company that has it's own maintenance guy. When I first started working there, all the girls would talk about how attractive he was. So, even though I thought the same thing, I didn't pay too much attention to him because I figured I was just another girl that found him cute. Lately though, I've noticed that when he comes in, he stares quite a bit at me. I know he is looking at me in the corner of my eye but I don't look back, because I don't know what he is thinking when he looks. Because he might just be staring at me because I look weird or my hair was a mess or something.

Friday at work this girl was telling me that he was outside by the window where we work and he was just staring at me. I was like, "He was looking at me?" and she was like, "He was staring you down! I caught him and then he walked away." Plus a couple of weeks ago Christina Aguilera's song, "What A Girl Wants" was playing on the radio and he said, "Are you going to sing this song?" and I said, "I don't know." and then he was like, "I know you want to though." I don't know if that was b/c sometimes I randomly sing throughout the day or because he was insinuating something a bit more...

So what do you think? Do you think he likes mes?

So what? There's a guy at my work that wears all that I think he is gorgeous. LOL. Especially if he's getting a chance to experience your personality a bit...it's totally possible.

On the flip..you find him attractive and he's a maintenance man. I'm not saying either profession is bad, but I think they are on the same level as each other. I hope that makes sense and didn't come out rude. I don't mean it in a nasty way AT ALL...just a comparison type of way.

Archived