Anniversaries...................

My one year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up soon. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should get for him? I want something sentimental however not corny.

We talked about it, and I kinda got it out of him that he's giving me a ring! I'm so excited about it, but I want to give him something special also.

Any ideas?

----For other holidays and monthly anniversaries I got him an engraved bracelet, a necklace, a personalized ring, flowers, candy and all sorts of othwe stuff....

All of the gifts you have gotten him have been of decent monetary value. Maybe you should go a different route. What about a cd with you guys favorite songs? Or songs that express how you feel about him? That way he can listen to it in his car or at home and think about you!

Thanks for the suggestions.....

He has a brand new Fossil watch and he spent like a hundred dollars on it, so I wouldn't want to buy him another one.

I think the CD is a good idea. He made me one a while ago and I always play it when I am going to bed at night so that I fall asleep thinking of him.

Thats a really good idea!

Time to start downloading!!!

Maybe I'll do the CD, a cute stuffed animal that reminds him of me, and some chocolate roses.... or something along those lines!!

Any other ideas?