An idea for a date, could it work.

So there is this celebrity golf match coming up soon. And there is this girl i like, but cant talk to (of course). She looks like a golfer, though i am more than likely wrong, she just looks like the stereotypical golfer chick.

Anyways, i have talked to her, maybe a couple times, but nothing of any significance whatsoever so you know where i stand on that.

SO could there be anyway that i could possibly play this in my favor, and ask her out...

any recommendations...?

Thanks...

sure, ask her to the golf match & see how she responds. If you know any of her friends, maybe ask them if she plays golf because you've always thought she looks like that type of girl. Or you could try mini-putting as well..even people who hate golf (like me) enjoy mini-putting. Especially those glow-in-the-dark courses, they make things more fun for dates =)

Well, like i say, i have never talked to her, as in have a conversation with her, as if i was trying to just be friends or get to know her or anything.

And this isnt something where we would golf, we would be watching celebs golf, which could be cool cause even i DONT like golf. So im just not real sure.

And the only thing i am concerned about, is it is rumoured that she has a boyfriend. If that is the case, and i ask, what could happen? What should i do?

I dont know... I dont know...

as for a glow in the dark putt-putt course, man that sounds pretty cool, i have never seen one of those.

Any more help is greatly appreciated