my friend reminds me of my ex

I say go for it. You're attracted to the personality, I don't think it's a good idea to reject people like this. Personality is the biggest reason why I miss my ex Doooo it. If it's weird, cut it off.

I don't know. It's just weird. I'm friends with her right now. I'll just see what happens I guess.

Dude. I saw this post. And had to laugh. Check out my story. So one of my good friends, let's call her Jenny, used to be really good friends with my ex-gf (we'll call her Nicole) around this time last year. Jenny used to have an enormous crush on me, and actually wanted Nicole to become MY friend in order to find out if I had any feelings for Jenny. I didn't. And, well, one thing led to another, and me and Nicole ended up dating. Jenny cuts us both out of her life for a few months, then decided she wanted to be friends with us. Jenny and I's friendship became stronger and stronger, while Nicole ended things with me a few months ago.

Now, I've noticed that literally more than half the stuff that comes out of Jenny's mouth is stuff Nicole used to say ALL the time. Drives me nuts. Like little things in response to a statement, or a question, or a reaction. It's the weirdest. Half the time, I have to roll my eyes at Jenny and jokingly say "ALRIGHT Nicole" which sparks a huge laugh.

Anyway. That story probably didn't make much sense. But yeah it's the weirdest thing. I'm used to it now, and realized that Nicole doesn't have a personality; rather, she steals several others to form her own.

Archived