Define: Asking Out

I know this has probably been addressed many times before...

How exactly do you "Ask someone out"

For example, where i eat lunch sometimes, there is a mighty fine girl that i would LOVE to "ask out"

problem is, as with most, i cant even talk to this girl, and i dont have much conversation, and i know nothing about her.

Do i just go up to her and "ask her out" by saying hey would you like to hang out sometime?

I mean, i may as well be a total stranger!!!

I have opportunities come to me every once in a while to see a girl i like, but i think my problem is, that i analyze everything way too much, and end up kicking myself.

What to do?

Well, are you only wanting to ask her out because she's hot? No wonder you're in a difficult position. You need to at least have a conversation or two to know if you'd actually have anything in common with each other, or if you like her personality. Plus, if she's really good-looking, she gets hit on all the time. What's going to make you stand out to her if you haven't even talked that much? Right now, I think you should set a smaller goal of starting a few conversations with her. Than worry about how to ask her out.

Does she wait tables at the restaurant you're talking about? If so, next time you go in ask to sit at her station. Then you're in a position where conversation is possible. Do this a couple more times, and she'll start to get to know you. You should be able to pick up after a few conversations if she's interested.

well, see thats my problem though... i have had those opportunites.. and still fail to take them, because i have a hard time even talking to her.. .im not sure i could hold a full conversation with her, cause im a loser... hah

Well - I don't know what kind of advice I can give you that tells you how to seize your opportunities. It's something you just have to get more comfortable doing, and realize that the worst thing isn't getting rejected/failing, but never even bothering to make the attempt. And you're not a loser - maybe just a little shy about this particular girl. It's kind of cute. Anyway, buck up and get in the game!