complicated situation with ex...

Hey i promised myself i wouldnt go back on here tryin to get some advice from people who have problems bad and just as bad as mine lol...but here i am...

Well my ex and me broke up along time ago now..but i still dream of him and long for his kiss lol..I miss him like no other..My ex is a great person n all but was a little confused with his life when when started dateing..we broke up for a loser reason..

I really want him back yall....The other day i met someone at my friends party who resembled him so much...but hes not him so i dont want him..honestly hes cuter than him..but still i want my ex boyfriend back..I called him before i went out of town n he called me back but then he let me go n i havnt heard from him since...it hurts my heart so much...!!

I know i s hould be focusing on stuff like mE n what i like to do..but every time i try to get over this boy I CANT!!! its like in possible..

ne one feel me on this??

help me out please yall!! he let me go on the phone bc he was doing DISHED!! he never called me back..do u think i should call him again or what? i know he thinks im over him but im not!!!

Ok im in pain to but i am a guy and think i can help you

1st of all you needa do this cuz its worked on me. Get that guy that looks like him or any other guy . and go out with him for a while kepp calling your ex to check in every once and a while. and then ask to meet him and say youll bring a friend then bring you temp bf. the guy that looks like him. and show him how happy you are with him.

if things go right this should drive him nuts and he'll emediatly want you back. might not be the best way but i can work

Ok im in pain to but i am a guy and think i can help you

1st of all you needa do this cuz its worked on me. Get that guy that looks like him or any other guy . and go out with him for a while kepp calling your ex to check in every once and a while. and then ask to meet him and say youll bring a friend then bring you temp bf. the guy that looks like him. and show him how happy you are with him.

if things go right this should drive him nuts and he'll emediatly want you back. might not be the best way but i can work

As long as you aren't using someone elses' feelings I hope. If you can maybe get one of your guy friends to do it and tell him the situation that might be ok..

But don't string someone along to use him to get a reaction out of your ex.