dating problems!!!!:(

ok im datin this wonder guy. i have been datin for a week now!! and we have went on 1 date so far and i have seen him over 2 times. but there is some problems he is like 3 inches taller then me and he is really shy and he never kissed anyone before and he never had a girlfriend and we only talk when we see each other and on the computer.but one thing is i really like him alot.And he is so nice.On r date he put his arm on my shoulders 10 minutes before the movie was over.and when we were walkin home i grabbed his hand.anyway how do i kiss him if i m like way down there and he is way up there.And i get to break him in like a new pair of shoes lol!!! and ungreen him just like too other guys i dated.

There was the same height difference between me and my ex, and the same situation, I had never had a g/f before her and had never even held a girls hand, let alone kiss. Anyway, our first kiss was amazing and I'll never forget it, we sat down out the front of the shopping centre after I finished work whilst we were waiting for a taxi, and she leant over to me, put her arms around me and cuddled up. She then looked up at my face and I just kissed her. I am a VERY shy guy, but that situation was just so nice, so comfortable and so perfect, my shyness disappeared because I didn't want to miss an opportunity like that again.

He will kiss you eventually, just hang in there and help him along if your OK with making the first move, I'd have kissed her a lot sooner had she made the first move, but she told me later she was adamant that wouldn't. Good luck