Trying to get in touch with one!!!

i know a girl. i like her very much. her dad was my dad's class mate.

we rarely meet each other. and even if we met, she was very silent. i am always lonely. if i talk to her, the only things i ask are, how were your exams, how is your studies, etc.

i am even too afraid to ask her to gime me her telephone number. i have her e-mail address. but that did''nt come in much use.

i wish to make her understand how i feel about her and i wish to know what she thinks of me.

i want to know some tips to talk to her. by the ways another thing i feel odd about me and her is that i am of HINDU religion and she is of CHRISTIAN religion. is this a problem??

while my class mates are all thinking of having sex with their G.F, i am trying to get some attention.

Hi

Firstly religion should not make too much of a difference if both of you are okay with it. After all the spiritual side of us is all reaching for the same thing, just by a different path.

If you really like her, why not e mail her and just chat generally. This will help you to get to know her and you can progress from there.

Good luck with it

Nenez xx