does she like me or not?

i'm an incoming freshman who is attending a summer program that is required by the school. that mean i get to meet whole lot of people. we had to take a photo class, where we watch the teacher teaching us how to develope photo prints,etc. the room we was in was called a darkroom(IT NOT REALLY DARK, ONLY A DIM LIGHT SUPPORT IT). when the teacher was done and everthing i was leaning towards the counter just looking at the dim place ,when all of a sudden this girl was smiling at me. at first, i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. but then she came over and asked me what school did i come from,etc. i'm eating lunch with my new friends when i notice she was in the line and she was looking at me. i wanted to make my move but this was totally unexpected, it was the third day of school. we had to take this drawing class (we had to draw eyes) and she would laugh with her friends,etc and me and this kid i met would sit in this table.(he's trying to get this other girl that is her friend). i asked if we could borrow a mirror so i could him that he didn't draw my eyes right. then i returned it and she asked if she could draw my eyes.(we could draw as much as we want).When she was done i thought she was going to draw my friend's eye,but she didn't.so it's the summer and she is going to the bahamas from what i heard and that day she had to leave.the day was ending. there was this board by my table and she wrote her name on it and i asked it that was her name.she erased and drew a cow maybe and wrote bahamas.

the question is does she like me and waht do i have to do when she returns?