The Wolf needs YOUR help...!

I was seeing this girl, all was good, until i fell for her.

She would chase me around at first, ie send me loadsa text messages etc.

I would ignore them all and then she would call !

I would also ignore the calls to piss her off and make her want me more (it worked)! One time she phoned me 57 times in one night!

A few days after incidents like this i would text her and we would meet up.

Then i pissed her off by saying some nasty thing and we ignored each other for a while.

To cut a long story short, she got back with her x in this period which only lasted a while, then we got back talking and she wanted to get back with me (when they had split).

I told her ''NO'' i am seeing someone else (i wasn't, i was making it up cos i was jelous she had another b/f etc....)

Then i said some things i really shouldn't have said to her, she got very upset, said she missed me but i was ''mean to her''.

That was the last i heard from her!

I have tried various things saying i'm sorry etc (i really am) and this girl is wonderfull, i just want her back!

What is your advice on this situation?

I have sent her texts/ phoned her....but she is ignoring ME now !

How can i let her know I'm really sorry i was such a jerk?

Send her flowers or something?!

The best way to apologise is to do it face to face. I don't know what you said or anything, but remember this, whatever it was it may have done permanenet damage. Look at it from her point of view, you might have been playing the hard to get/ I don't care thing, but you could also have inadvertantly taken it a little too far. Good luck, hope it works out

I appreciate it may have done permanent damage, i just want her to know that i didn't mean what i said and that i'm really sorry, and i'll never be ''mean'' again if she gives me another chance.

I can't apologise to her face to face as she lives quite far away and whenever i go up there to try and see her, she is never in (or she is but doesn't answer)....and i have no way of organizing it with her if she doesn't pick my calls up!

As a result, i was thinking of sending her an exspensive bunch of roses (Yes, The Wolf has found employment ) with a simple but effective note saying ''SORRY''! with no name or anything.

Then the ball would be in her court, if she didn't want to speak then fine, at least i tried right?

Face it, you were an a-hole.

She probally really does believe that your sorry, but that doesnt change the way she feels.

She has told you no, and what your doing now borders on stalking.

Find someone else, and dont be nice next time.

Face it, you were an a-hole.

She probally really does believe that your sorry, but that doesnt change the way she feels.

She has told you no, and what your doing now borders on stalking.

Find someone else, and dont be nice next time.

She hasn't said ''NO'' and in no way whatsoever does this'' border on stalking''.

So the flowers are a bad idea then? Or how about sending them, and moving on?

Sorry, meant to say that you told her no.....

Doesnt matter, you lied to her repetidaly, even said you were with someone else. The first time you might have been ok, but having her confideing that she was intrested in you, and then you flat off lieing to her.

That's not playing hard to get, that's being an ahole. You allready had her and you still lied

As far as stalking.....You caller her repeatadly and she ignores you. You leave messages that dont get returned. You visit her house repeatadly even thogh she's not there........its bordering on stalking.

Send the flowers and move on.

What you did was wrong.

Love is not a game, and playing with emotions hurts.

I wish people could just be honest with each others and their feelings, but I know they can't. You give too much and you will be perceived as being easy. Not enough and you're hard to get.

Playing these games is childish, take it as a lesson and move on. I don't think you deserve another chance with her. Remember next time to be honest.

How do you think you can have a relationship with her? Honesty and communication as the foundations. You have lied to her since the beginning.

I know I'm being harsh, but that's because I'm bearing my own baggage from past experiences. Games are good for no one and no one gets what they want.

Thats not good news, because you will probally end up doing the same thing or something similar again. Guys (and girls) usually find it very very hard to break out of a destructive realtionship pattern, especially when their seventeen.

If you really want to not have this happen again, you need to seek counciling for whatever issues you've had in the past that cause you to act this way.

Hopefully, you two will be able to be happy together, but I dont think your odds are very good.

It is good news if he learnt his lesson however, because even it is hard to break things like this, it is possible. Just because something is hard, or statistics state the opposite is more likely, doesn't mean it's not worth trying.

So basically if you have learnt your lesson, then good luck