Okay, this is a f****d up weird-ass story. Its left me completley confused and hurt! It all started like 6 months ago, There was always sexual tension between me and my bestfriend's older stepbrother. It started out very innocent but as time went on, casual flirting progressed to more(which is not exactly legal). During this time, I was trying everything in my power not to fall for him (it seems like everytime I fall for a guy, I always get hurt in the long run). Well, about 2 or 3 months ago, I gave up the fight. It caught me off guard. Before I knew it, I was head over heels. DAMN ! Not again! Just when I think I have sworn off love for all of eternity, it always catches me somehow or another. Well, I think my bestfriend caught on, its kinda hard to miss. Unfortuantly, I think my bestfriend had a crush on me... . But, its just showing up now, he's pretty good at hiding it. Well anyhow, to get to the point-I am real hurt and confused now. My bestfriend has been distancing himself from me, now that he knows about me and his older stepbrother. I havent seen my bestfriend, or his stepbrother in a month But the worse part is, now I have been replaced with another girl (whom has a reputation of being "quite easy") and It's really getting to me. Hell, I dont know what to do, say, or think. Everytime I try to call my bestfriend and try to talk to him about it, he avoids the subject, gives me short answers, and comes up with excuses to get me off the phone Please help, I am in dire need of advice. I need someone to confide in.

Thanks,

Becca

Hi Becca,

First of all, welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your questions. I am sorry to hear that things didn't go with you as you had planned. I understand that you feel hurt and confused.

Unfortunately, you can't force anyone into anything. If your best friend is not talking to you, then I guess your best friend is doing that for a reason. He might or might not be right about his reasons, I can't say for sure.

My suggestion is that you try to talk to him about other subjects, if possible. It looks like that he does want to talk to you about other things, but the problem. May be later in a few months or more, he might be ready to talk to you about what you have gone through.

I hope this helped you and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~