Feelings for best friend. Does she feel the same way?

sj9ers

So this is going to be kinda long but here it goes. Me and this girl have been pretty close friends for 3 almost 4 years now. When we first met each other we liked each other, but never got past the talking stage due to a few people getting involved and other stuff and wound up not talking to each other for a few months, but started talking to each other again when we didn't like each other anymore and have been very close friends since then.

Over Thanksgiving break she came from college and me her and 2 of our friends went out to get a couple of drinks and she said I would be her fake boyfriend/date for the night so I was just went along with it. So the whole night were acting like a couple holding hands, arms around each and stuff like that with her instigating most of it. Even my friends were saying that me and her should just date each other. She even tried to get me to kiss her saying it would just be a prank on our friends to pretend that we were really dating, but it didn't happen because I didn't know if she was serious or not. Later in the night we were going up the elevator by ourselves and she just gave me a kiss on the cheek just because I guess, and then just held my arm as we walked to my car so I could take them home.

So I'm pretty sure she likes me based on the last couple of times of seen her when shes visited and how shes acted with me, but she still says stuff like were just friends when our other friends suggest we date. Even my other friends are kinda thinking she likes me. I was just wondering if you guys thought she kinda feels the same way I do about her and just doesn't wanna say anything because I haven't really said how I feet about her yet?

Archived