in the end it all comes down to this .. =(

i try and i try to stop cutting but it never works. im almost 14 and ive been SI since i was about 3 or 4 . ive tried just about everything and i just got out of the hospital about 2 months ago. nothin has helped me and i keep going back to cutting. Today i had a huge fite with my mom and she left and so i went under my bed to get my box cutter and i just cut and cut all down my arm on my stomach and legs...it makes me feel so complete and i dont kno what to do because i kno its bad and my arms are already messed up. i have no feeling in either wrists and i have so many scars. i dont kon what else to do..can someone help?

wow how do you self injure at 3 or 4. okay this is my honest oppinion and you might not like it. if you have been cutting that badly for that long i think the only way you can really get better is to seriously check into a mental hospital because if you have been cutting that bad for that long regular counceling wont help you at all. i myself am about to check in to one and ive been cutting for almost 6 years i cant really control it anymore i wish you luck and if you want help pm IM email anything contact me. sorry if you dont like that oppinion but it is the only way i see you getting better at this point.

-sTiTcHeS