text ex after 2 weeks, reaction confusion

ned2010

so i text her a chain text as i thought it would be harmless, its one of these Xmas send to all the friends you care about, and she replied "thanx for the annoying chain text" i said "it was a nice text", and she said "yeah but annoying", i said "ok how about this one? any better?" and i sent her another one that was nice but was less chain text like and said "this one any better?" she said "nope", so i said "ok nvm then" and she text back "what?" and i said "well thats all i got" and she text back "good then i asked her how she was and she said "im ok u" so i said "im good thanx" and she said "good" and i just left it there

now oddly she never complained about chain texts before, infact she is known to send them out herself, so it feels like she was just pure negative as it was from me

but if she didnt want to reply she wouldnt of replied, she would of just ignored me after i sent them, i know her that well as i seen her purely just read a text which was ussaully a question or something and put her fone down in the past without replying

How do you know she was being negative? It was over text after all, and that sounds how I might talk if I was teasing/flirting with someone I knew well. Her "good text doesn't sound negative.

It was a mass text after all, if I didn't want anything to do with the person who sent it, I would have easily ignored it. I ignore mass texts anyway.

The first time I talked to my ex after a while, I definitely teased him like that, on the border of being mean, but with the subtext of not. I don't really know how to explain it I was the one who felt less cared for more often in the relationship, so maybe I had more leeway to do it, but he did it too and it didn't feel weird to me.

You might just be wondering so much if she cares about you that you are taking it too seriously and can't see it for what it might be--just ribbing you. She could have easily not answered. Of course, I have never met her and don't know, but I see it as a possibility.

i received a butt dial last night from my ex. she dumped me, i went a month with NC then cracked... pretty much begged her to get back with me and was shot down. I then went off on her and said the worst possible things. last night, 4 days later, i get a call from her and answered just to see what she could possibly want after I said the things I did. it sounded like she was out somewhere... I just heard people talking and music... it was obviously intentional, im trying to figure out why though. kinda similar in a way cuz we're both wondering what the intent of her contact was...

1- shes been doing nothing but playing these games since she broke up with me

2- i havent spoken to her on the phone recently so it;s not like my numbers were in her recent calls (which can usually be reason for a butt dial)

3- there's no other way my number could magically be dialed like that from in her purse

very confused over all this

i mean she seemed to of blocked me off facebook, and deleted me off msn, which she went out her way to do randomly one day, but she hasnt deleted me off her phone apparently, as a friend of hers told me she still has my number and the fact that she knew who it was when i text her says it all

and she didnt say oh what do you want? or anything like that to which i wouldnt put it past her to say, so its like maybe she was sorta happy to hear from me

but the thing about my ex is that she spent weeks saying how she wanted me out her life in a very bitter and over confident way, but even if she had a change of heart now she would never admit to it

how does an ex's mind work at a time like this? i mean she is the sorta person that would be as sweet as anything to people who said something nice to her, with me she was abit like held back, although when i said something nice she did say "awww you still got it"

which i didnt know how to take that

I meant that she is not interested in having a friendship with you. She doesn't seem to mind idle chit chat, but anything deeper and she pulls away. I would not get your hopes up about anything she says, unless she tells you explicitly that she wants to get back together. And even then, her actions would have to back up what she says.

Look, the fact is, if she wanted to be with you, she would be with you. You can speculate about this and that behavior, and why she said what she did, but it will get you nowhere. She is showing no interest in getting back together, so right now that is all you have to go on. Stop talking to her, and start healing.

Archived