Scaring a guy away

Hi! Whate type words in the beginning of a relationship do you think would scare a guy off? This is basically a general question so you can answer anyway you want. One particular example I have is that this new guy I'm getting involved with who I really like and I'm not quite sure of his feelings for me just went away for a week on vacation. He's been gone for three days and already, he's all I think about. So I was going to send him a text message that says:

Hey I wish you were here.

Too much?

Don't send that text. It's kind of "down" sounding and he's having a vacation. Has he contacted you yet? If not, wait until he contacts you. You'll know if he's thinking of you if he calls you on his vacation. Also, try to stop thinking about him so much. One problem in the beginning of potential relationships is that women tend to idolize the guy without really knowing him yet. Just give this time. You have all the time in the world to get to know him and enjoy his company, there is no race to some particular destination. If you can keep that attitude and mindset, you won't ever say anything that will scare him off.

But if you start obsessing over him, you're guaranteed to say something that will freak him out. Just calm down and enjoy yourself while he is away.

If you're still in the 'getting involved' phase of your relationship, I would play it as cool as possible. You don't know whether or not this type of action will scare him or not, since you don't really know him well at all yet.

It's best to just wait until he gets back, then see where things go. I know you're thinking a lot about him, but sending him a text message while he's on vacation is probably going to surprise him - and it can go either way.

No it's not different, lol

I think the general idea is to sort of 'play it cool' since it didn't sound like you were dating officially quite yet.

Try to relax and have some fun yourself! Think about him and worry about what to say when you see him face to face.