i am soo confused i dont know what to do anymore. well the story is i am out in arizona right now for school and to spend time with my mother who was sent out here for a mission from the army so i had no choose...so anyways i have this boyfriend and i dont know if i should date him anymore or if i should leave me...well since i have been up here has had no effort to call me, well i know it is long-distance but aleast on call an week would be fine, and he does not write me that nuch like he said he would, my brother who is 23 says that he heard from 2 other girls that they got out with him to and when i tell my boyfriend this he denices it and says he does not cheat and he's best friend says the same thing...well everyday now i just keep feelin that my heart is tearing apart and i feel like i want to believe him and then i dont...u know? well it might just be cuz i am out here for so long and we have only gone out for like about 1.5 months and scary thing is sort-of he asked me to marry him??..well i said yes i didnt know what else to say...but now i start to really think about it, well he is 21 years old...and we do have alot in common and we dont have any fight.. well i dont know anymore i keep gettin lost everyday just thinkin about it and everytime i try not to think about it...it turns turns worse....pplz help me firgure out what i need to do.....

Your gut feeling is usually right, if it dont feel right, than dont do it, pay attention to your intuition and feelings.

Him asking to marry you so soon like that, doesnt look sincere to me, but to give him the benefit of the doubt keep in contact but let plenty of time go by before you get in deeper with this person.

You need to be sure about him 100% and until it feels right for you, its way too soon.

Hello! Your moving away is a very important step in your life, and it sounds like you deserve a good bit of rest and some time to look after yourself! You're still very young and having your boyfriend ask you to marry him after approximately 6 weeks has come as something as a shock, on top of all the added stress of moving.

Don't hesitate to keep in touch with him, but don't put pressure on yourself to fasten your relationship because of the distance. Take your time, and above all take it easy! Marriage shouldn't have to be a big agenda at this moment

well thank-you both alot..i am going to keep in touch with him...well i know i could have been my gut feelin, well everything with him has been alittle fast and crazy, so i have told him while i am out here til around christmas day we just should be friends cuz all of this is just too much on me and my feelings, along with my heart.