What do i do why my bf thinks im hot and hes not?

any advice ...

I have been with the man i love for awhile now ...but unfortunately recently hes looked at pics and now he thinks that hes fugly. I just dont know what to do ? He thinks that no girl will bother to looka t him and feel slike i deserve someone whos hot looking like me he says. But i dont think im all that ...im a girly tomboy and he says that if i get hit on with a shirt and jeans that he cant imagine how it would be wearing girly stuff.

I just dont know what to do hes really letting this get to him ....

It sounds as though hes got really low self esteem. My boyfriend sometimes does that kind of thing. He will say that he's ugly & I'm beautiful & he feels bad that he can't be better looking. The truth is, I think he's the hottest guy in the world.

Next time your boyfriend starts talking about how ugly he is, say something like "I don't think you are ugly in the least bit, in fact every time I look at you, I get the urge to kiss you. If you really are ugly, then I guess I'm just attracted to ugly people. Maybe I'm just weird."

When I say that to my boyfriend, it really helps a lot. It gets him to realize that just because he thinks he's ugly, doesn't mean that I think so too & it brings his self esteem up a lot & makes him feel better.

My boyfriend says the same stuff. He has never been hit on or asked out. He really is cute too. The only advice I have is try to make him realize how cute u think he is, and that should be all that matters. He probably is insecure if you are getting hit on and worries if you don't find him attractive enough you will think you can do better and go with one of the guys who hit on you. Just try and boost his self esteem by tellling him what you really think of how he looks. Tell him he is cute, darling, be expressive and say it often.

Im a guy, and I have this problem myself, my ex used to tell me I was good looking but I never did, and still to this day don't, believe it. I don't ever get asked out or hit on either (at least I don't think I've been hit on, I'm too gumby to work out these things, LOL). It made me feel heaps better when she'd say it, but I felt really self conscious at the same time, because I didn't believe it.

I really needed that advice...but the problem is I have to becareful on how I say things to him...You never know if someone misunderstands what your trying to say to them...

Yeah I do get hit on quite often....I never pay attention and I honestly dont care...I love him and thats all that matters....

But I cant fix his insecurity...I think hes hott!!! I Love everything about him from head to toe....Im not sure why he thinks he never gets hit on or is attractive because he is very attractive and sexy to me....

shouldnt that matter more than what others think???

I think we are beautiful together

Thanks guys I really needed to hear other point of views

(hot here in the south! )

lol

thanks!!

i gave it try

and guess what!!!

All is well now!!!!

He still feels somewhat less than me and fugly as he calls it.

But im flirting my way to making him feel better !

In the end he has to make himself feel better right?

thanks a ton hun