Need help on how to deal with girlfriend

quixadoxically

Me and my girlfriend have been dating a little over 2 years. She was 15 when we started dating and I was pretty much her first everything. She is 18 now. I'm 21.

Tonight, on the phone, out of nowhere she asked me if I've ever had a threesome. She's asked me this several times and I answered no because she gets extremely jealous if I ever talk about a past ex relationship of any sort, even though I have. Tonight, I said no, then she said "really?" and I said "I can't lie to you about it, I have" and she hung up on me. I called back twice, no answer.

And here's our texts:

Me: Please answer

Me: Please

Her: * * * * you you're such a * * * * ing liar. I can't stand you.

Me: I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Didn't you want the truth?

Her: Don't call me or text me. I'm not seeing you tomorrow or any time soon.

Me: Do you really mean that?

Her: * * * * you. Yes.

Me: Please can I call you real quick.

I call, and she says " * * * * you * * * * you * * * * you I hate you" and hangs up on me.

I text "You hate me?"

No reply.

We had a date planned for tomorrow night. We see each other every day. There has literally been 2 days in the entire time we were dating where we didn't see each other and that's only cause she was on a family vacation. We're extremely close, and I just don't know how to handle this now. Please help.

give her time...she is thinking. about what? who knows? but she needs time right now. there might be a time period where she will forgive you and not call to tell you so it will be your job to text saying "hey you wanna talk" stuff like that. if she says no then she needs more time, as simple as that. (i need to take my own advice )

Jesus, dramatic much?

I don't think you are required to divulge your past sexcapades with her. I understand why you kept that information from her - I would too, if I had a jealous partner like that. And also, it's just really not their business. It's in the past and has no relevancy on the present and the relationship.

She's seeing you now as a liar, though. She's caught up in her jealousy feelings, probably in combo with the fact that she's wondering what else you have lied about.

Once she calms down, I would really draw a boundary with her. There's no reason for her to press you like that, and you need to make that known, in such a way. That it was then, not now, it has nothing to with her, and her reaction is uh...inappropriate, to say the least. And that it is difficult for you to feel comfortable sharing things with her, when she reacts that way. Yea, you lied and need to own up to that, too.

Ok. I'm trying to give her space, but what do I say to her when I do talk to her. I talked to her once more in the middle of the night only briefly and gathered that she's mostly mad that I had the threesome, not really that I lied about it.

I was her first everything and she wasn't really my first anything so I'm pretty sure its just her being jealous but I have no idea how to fix it.

Archived