Why, are some people cruel ?

coolgirl

Okay, before I even started going to my therpy sessions which I am getting help for. So I do have extra support coming from both ends, which is helping me in some way but going to take time down the line. Before I started going to these therpy sessions I was signed on POF and was fixing to close my account until a member from that site emailed me in the form section and started talking. After a few conversations here and there I closed my account. But he & I did exchange chat information. And chatted for about a couple of weeks and really started opening up alot. I told him I wasn't looking to start up anything or make anything out of it and was understanding about it as well. At first it was all good. Talked about his 2 psycho ex's and how he's being stalked so I was well aware of it. And we haven't met each other yet. Just a couple of phone conversations here and there but thats about it. He's helped me alot and kinda understood my situation too. We kinda agreed to stay friends and nothing more.

He's been divorced twice has 2 kids with 1 women and another kid with an ex gf the baby is 4 months old, and that itself didnt bother me. One of his ex's is stalking him which took over his fb account and his cell phone. The other day i was in the middle of work and receive a call from HIS phone, and here I am talking to a lady here that I have no idea who or what she was. I'm like what the hell. She tell's me that they've been married for 6 years, asking me who I am or were I met him and how old I am. I'm like crap this again. Then goes off calling me a B.... for no reason.

Honestly this to me is funny. This is the first time in a long time the type of situation happened. After she hung up I txted his phone to what she has access too wrote that " you tell that Bas.... husband of yours to leave me alone and never wanna talk to him again and told her that I dont want to be any part of this ridicoulas drama they have going on.

Really am I missing something here ? lol. Why, is this so funny to me and honestly didnt get mad about it. Or upset or pissed off. Honestly, why are some people cruel ? Honestly, I cant stop laughing about it. lol This is the reason why I want to stay single for the rest of my life. I just decided never ever again and that I'm done. lol

Well you've never met this man and have no idea who he really is. Her reaction to yelling at you for all of this was a bit weird, she should be yelling at her "husband". I think he most likely lied to you, so you don't know if he is married right now or not. If he is married, then she has every right to be upset, since that would make you the other woman. I don't advise online dating or any of that, you never know who you are dealing with. Just try to meet people in person, it tends to work better that way.

Archived