Ugh, venting.

Panther_Dude

I hate living at home, but can't afford to move out. Bro and dad hardly ever get along, me and bro hardly get along, just stress. He is deaf and wasn't raised right and is very annoying and bugs people just to get them mad. He's gotten in trouble at school for crying out loud. Most of time he talk, it is cussing.

Right now, I either feel like drinking, giving myself a concussion, or using snus (form of tobacco). I think I'll just continue drinking labatt (Canada Beer, not tom foolery American stuff, even though I am American) since I like taste of it. I do feel better having wrote this down.

Why can't you afford to move out? Drinking never solved anyone's problems...

I only work on Thursdays. I deliver papers on the military base with help from my mom and sometimes bro. And I don't have a car, only permit.

I feel better now. Just needed to vent. Only had one buy, but I had one at like midnight this morning when talking on Skype. I just love Labatt Blue...which can be a problem sooner or later.

I only work on Thursdays. I deliver papers on the military base with help from my mom and sometimes bro. And I don't have a car, only permit.

I feel better now. Just needed to vent. Only had one buy, but I had one at like midnight this morning when talking on Skype. I just love Labatt Blue...which can be a problem sooner or later.

You can't work full-time or something I'm assuming? Look I hated living with my parents all my life, I never got along with them and felt they resented me. When I was 18 I went into University and worked full time at nights, I only JUST passed my first year of university because I never had time for homework, but being able to work 35 hours a week I made enough money to move out and I was a lot happier not living with family.

If there's a will, there's a way.

You can't work full-time or something I'm assuming? Look I hated living with my parents all my life, I never got along with them and felt they resented me. When I was 18 I went into University and worked full time at nights, I only JUST passed my first year of university because I never had time for homework, but being able to work 35 hours a week I made enough money to move out and I was a lot happier not living with family.

If there's a will, there's a way.

I'm looking for a second job every so often and have gone to community college. Rather or when I go back I dunno...I don't like borrowing money...due to family on verge of second bankruptcy...and I can't get any grants since I live at home...I do plan on fixing my voice. I have speech problem, sound English though. Living at home has benefits, yes, but mentally I think I be stronger if on my own.

Archived