*ladies* with experience...:P

I haven't tried the wax removal...it looks too painful

Shaving works well, but if you want a smooth finish for bathing suit season it's best to wet the area w/warm/hot water, lots of shaving cream, use only a sharp & new razor, shave in diferent strokes ...like up, then down...you can feel the rough areas....and be careful!!

Woobiegirl

I know some people that use wax, but believe me, it is like 1 of 1000...

They also say that the first time is when it hurts more!

However nothing can be compared to the smoothness wax leaves behind, and it avoids many problems of shaving (irritation and ingrown hairs), and it doesn't require so much manteinance.

However, you should use proper hot wax, avoid the chemical stuff and or cold waxes. Chemicals will only give you a bad chemical burn as down there is extremely sensitive, and cold waxes arent as efective, so they just need more aplications (and pain) to get the job done.

Shaving is the easiest. Take a bad, wash down there perfectly and make sure it has been moist for a prolonged period of time (it helps soften the hair), trim it as close as possible and then shave.

When shaving always shave with the grain and use a NEW razor, clean it after every pass. Avoid strong menthol shaving cream, it may irritate you more, use sensitive skin stuff. You can also use conditioner, I've used it to shave (my face) and it is pretty good, some people swear by it.

After shaving, wash down there again perfectly!!!

You'll have to do it constantly to get your skin used to it, like every third day.

OT: I don't shave because my skin down there is TOO SENSITIVE. There is only one way to find out if you can shave, do it a couple of times, 2-3 days between each shave. If your skin stands the test you're set, if it doesn't then you'll have to look at alternative methods (like wax or an electric shaver).

Shaving is the easiest, most common, and fastest method to remove the down there hair. You gotta be extra super mega careful though, not to make any cuts or put an infection in there. Yes, definitely loads of shaving cream, warm warm water, different strokes....

My only insecurity about shaving: and if anybody can PLEASEEE!! advise on this:

my boyfriend says its my p* hair that makes the sides of his d* soar everytime we bang. he says its just like his 2-3 day beard or something... Any ladies out there feel me? Holla