HELP ME PLZ!

what would you do if you loved a girl that you thinks likes you but your shy?Do you play it cool until she asks you out or gives more signs of love or do you go and ask her when your pissed or your together on your own??? i need to know because the girl im in love with im crazy over her and i dont want anything to go wrong as she is also a close friend.id do anythin to see her everyday.Please help me

hmmm, you love a girl that you don't even know if she likes you? I used to be like that so I won't say anything... but it's a silly thing, trust me, gain some more years and some heartache and you'll see why. sorr to be so pessimistic.. but anyway. If she's your close friend let her know how you feel.. it'll probably turn into an awkward situation if she doesn't feel the same, so be prepared... more often than not a girl WILL NOT make the first move.. i've been lucky, but mos tgirls like to be approached, most are classic like that.

what would you do if you loved a girl that you thinks likes you but your shy?Do you play it cool until she asks you out or gives more signs of love or do you go and ask her when your pissed or your together on your own??? i need to know because the girl im in love with im crazy over her and i dont want anything to go wrong as she is also a close friend.id do anythin to see her everyday.Please help me ]Well id just luk 4 sighns and try my best to get wit h describe her and ill get back to you
  • 2 weeks later...

Want to get a definate yes? Of Course you do . Here's what you do. Step back away from everything for three days and just have an objective view. Really listen to what she is saying and by the third day you'll know if she's for you. Now is the hardest part. You must LISTEN to what she says to you and if she acts differently when she's with you. If you're still confused or questioning yourself, wait longer. When all signs point to yes. Call her up on the next Tuesday. Ask her anything, it doesn't matter what just as long as it doesn't sound extremely cheesy. Remember the tone of her voice. Then ask her what she's doing this weekend. Listen to the tone of her response, is it the same? if it is she doesn't like you, if it's better then it might be yes. If she said nothin' then ask her if she'd like to get together Friday night and do somethin'. Now you didn't actually call it a date. so if she says she just likes you as a friend. Tell her just had to ask, because you couldn't go through the rest of your life wondering what if. If other people at school/work give you a hard time, just tell them either you didn't intend on it being a date, or that you think they're just jealous that they didn't ask first.

When you're around her notice if she bites her lip, shows you the palms of her hands, rubs her cheeks, twirls her hair or calls you by first and last name. These are all subconscious signs that she fancies ya'.

You must ask her out for friday on a tuesday. In a woman's mind, monday is too early and wednesday is too late.

This is what I did, and I learned that a friend of mine really did have the same feelings as I did for her. The tone of her response was dramatically better, and she was actually excited to hear me ask. 8)