I'm assuming you are a girl, & you are wondering what "techniques" to use. I'm not trying to be insulting but your message is ambigiouis & it could be your a guy & trying to tell your girl, how to do it, so it feels good.

Would I would love to hear about this too....

Any guys out there who would like to tell us girls, just exactly, what feels best for you men?

Too bad there aren't seminars to explain all this.....lol.

just go back and forth....and don't try to move the skin too much...and when you lick the tip don't like too hard and not too long either....

Also don't do the samething for more than a minute, or the guy will get used to it...try diffrent patters...like pretend its a loly pop...

Well first and foremost I strongly believe that you only give your boyfriend a blowjob if you honestly care for one another, and not just do it because "everyone else is."

There's really no wrong way to do it. Whatever you do, he is going to like. Just don't bite, or scratch him with ur teeth. His penis is very sensitive, and even the slightest bit of ur teeth on his penis can hurt him. It depends on what he likes, but my boyfriend likes if I VERY LIGHTLY bite his penis- basically only so he feels my teeth there. It's definitely not something that can hurt him. It all depends on the guy though, and what he likes. The best thing to do is just ask him!

So what you want to know is how to give a blow job.

Start by just kissing and making out. Most guys will get extremely excited, or horny from just this, and almost always get an erection. Just go from there. I'm usually laying on my boyfriend when we're making out, and then I can always feel his boner on my leg. From there I just slide down his body, and stop when my face is directly in front of his penis.

From there, I always look up at him with "sexy eyes" as I undo his belt, then the button, and zipper and slide his pants down. If you don't want to do this, then you could just undo his zipper and pull his penis out through there, but be careful not to hurt him or scrap his penis against the zipper. I would recommend you just take his pants down completely. When I tried the zipper only method it worked a few times, but then one time I actually scratched his penis on the zipper. Now I will only take down his pants to avoid any injury!!! ((if you do happen to cut him, don't worry, genitals heal extremely fast. Either way, he will still be in pain))

Okay, well now I'll get to the "how" part. I'm right handed. I always grab the base of his penis with my right hand, and I put my mouth over the tip. This is the most sensitive part of his penis, so be gentle, yet determined. Basically, just go up and down in a rhythmic pattern. Don't worry about your mouth going all the way down to the base of his penis. Thats what ur hand is for!!!

....I'll write more later..... gotta go right now!!

Well first and foremost I strongly believe that you only give your boyfriend a blowjob if you honestly care for one another, and not just do it because "everyone else is."

There's really no wrong way to do it. Whatever you do, he is going to like. Just don't bite, or scratch him with ur teeth. His penis is very sensitive, and even the slightest bit of ur teeth on his penis can hurt him. It depends on what he likes, but my boyfriend likes if I VERY LIGHTLY bite his penis- basically only so he feels my teeth there. It's definitely not something that can hurt him. It all depends on the guy though, and what he likes. The best thing to do is just ask him!

So what you want to know is how to give a blow job.

Start by just kissing and making out. Most guys will get extremely excited, or horny from just this, and almost always get an erection. Just go from there. I'm usually laying on my boyfriend when we're making out, and then I can always feel his boner on my leg. From there I just slide down his body, and stop when my face is directly in front of his penis.

From there, I always look up at him with "sexy eyes" as I undo his belt, then the button, and zipper and slide his pants down. If you don't want to do this, then you could just undo his zipper and pull his penis out through there, but be careful not to hurt him or scrap his penis against the zipper. I would recommend you just take his pants down completely. When I tried the zipper only method it worked a few times, but then one time I actually scratched his penis on the zipper. Now I will only take down his pants to avoid any injury!!! ((if you do happen to cut him, don't worry, genitals heal extremely fast. Either way, he will still be in pain))

Okay, well now I'll get to the "how" part. I'm right handed. I always grab the base of his penis with my right hand, and I put my mouth over the tip. This is the most sensitive part of his penis, so be gentle, yet determined. Basically, just go up and down in a rhythmic pattern. Don't worry about your mouth going all the way down to the base of his penis. Thats what ur hand is for!!! Use it to your advantage, he won't be able to tell the difference. Change it up as you go along. If you do the same thing over and over he will get bored with it, and it wont feel good to him anymore. However, when he is about to cum, just do the same thing until he tells u to stop. If u change it up then, he might not cum at that moment.

IT depends on what you want to do when he is about to cum. You can swallow his ejaculate, you can spit it out. Whatever you want to do, you should do. Many guys think its hot for their girl to swallow it, but thats totally up to you. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months, and I haven't swallowed it yet. If you want to, put a condom on him, and that way when he cums you dont have to worry about getting messy. ((Strawberry flavored condoms are really yummy))

If you don't have a condom handy, try getting a warm washcloth. When my boyfriend is about to cum I put the WARM washcloth over his penis, and give him a handjob until he spurts. My boyfriend loves this. He says it feels so real, and he loves it. It also is easy cleanup. Just let him squirt it all in the washcloth, then wipe him off, and all you have to do is rinse the washcloth out. It works well!!

The best advice I can give you is to stay safe. Sometimes this may lead to other things. He may want to give you oral. Are you comfortable with that? And also this may lead to other things like intercourse. Just be safe, use condoms. Talk to your mom about going on birth control. My mom told me she wanted me on it so that she didn't have to worry about me doing things with my boyfriend. She told me, "I know what I was doing when I was 17, and if you're doing 1/2 of what I did, I want you on the pill" Now i've been on the pill for a little over a month and love it. I still haven't had sex only because I'm not ready to. It's a personal choice. Just be safe!!!!!

Private Message me if you want more info or techniques.

i would say that you want to give the balls a little attention too while you're either licking, sucking, or stroking the actual penis. be gentle with the balls, while more firm with the penis. combine sucking motions on the top 1/2 of the penis, while stroking the bottom half of the penis with your hand. also, look into his eyes at times... excellente!!!

Are we still on the subject of blowjobs, lol?

I have a question for the girls on the panel. How did you learn to give a blowjob......? Did you bf direct you or did you just try it out on your own?

I remember reading alot of dirty books when i was in high school. Happy Hooker was one of them. Xavier was pretty description on her daliences (sp?) with men. Maybe I learned that way, who knows.

All I know is my bf was a really good lover & liked to go down on me. It always felt so incredible & mindblowing I felt it would be rude not to reciprocate. He always seemed to like it, : ) & never complained about how i did it.

Isn't oral sex great?

sunni, thats exactally what i did too.

I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but by the moans and cries coming from my boyfriend I knew it had to be something good!

I also did a lot of reading about it too, just to know what to do and what not to do

Are we still on the subject of blowjobs, lol?

I have a question for the girls on the panel. How did you learn to give a blowjob......? Did you bf direct you or did you just try it out on your own?

well it was a bit of both.. my bf sorta gently guided my head down and I just did it

and i knew what felt good by his reactions

hmm...i think that if you just read advice from those who have done it before...it will be easier to do...you'll at least have some sort of a guide line... my friend and i used to read info about how to do it from some "experts"...now my friend has a bf and he says she's amazing at it... so i guess getting advice before hand really helps... don't know first hand tho...(i haven't done it yet.)