Question for the women/gay men: how can one learn to control the gag reflex whilst giving head?

Shepard

the first thing to avoid gagging is to make sure the smell and taste are not too strong. even if you clean yourself properly, your diet and lifestyle may alter such characteristics.

then, she must be fond of the idea itself. if she associates it with things that only dirty women do, she needs to get over it first. IF, and only IF SHE wants to.

and then, she must learn how to breathe while doing it (that's why it's called a blowjob, learned it recently) - the timing of the inhale-exhale pattern and the movements help your whole mouth to be in a position where your gag reflex won't turn on the red light. only practice makes it perfect.

When I first gave my boyfriend a blowjob, he was so big that it hurt my jaw for a week afterwards.

But now, I find that I can easily give him a blowjob and go really deep. So personally, it is about relaxing but also there is a way to train your gag reflexes by slowly introducing yourself to how deep you go. If you just try and shove it all in there, it's going to make you feel a bit weird. Whereas if you find other ways to make it feel good (for the girl) then she can begin to get used to it.

Also, make sure you let her know how much you're enjoying it!! I can't stress this enough, there's nothing like giving a man a blowjob and have him respond to it. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job, which makes me feel sexy, so it makes me want to go deeper and experiment. Just make her feel comfortable, don't pressure her into anything, and as long as she enjoys it I'm positive you will too.

When I give a BJ, I really try to relax and enjoy it. I sort of go into a different state of mind, almost like meditation. I just get into a "groove" and everything melts away and I keep going until the end is reached.

The key is to ENJOY it and relax.

Quite good advice. That's how my g/F approaches it. She can deep throat me when she is relaxed, and takes her time. It's about timing and approach.

• 1 month later...

Righteo has the idea. I learned this trick one night after a few drinks for some strange reason, but if you make a fist with your LEFT hand (the right doesn't work, again I don't know why) and squeeze your thumb into your knuckles/palm it takes away your gag reflex. I'm not sure if it will competely take your girlfriends' away, but it can't hurt.

Archived