Tying in with "The Notebook"

I'm not technically looking for advice, but if any comes then that's fine, and would be apprecitated. Basically my ex-girlfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago, we talked for about 2 off and on then we went NC for about 2 weeks. The breakup was mainly because she has so many problems at home, in her mind, and the way she feels about me. She just couldn't have anytype of boyfriend in the situation she is in with the stress, the confusion of feelings, and various other psychological things that are going through her mind.

Anyways, tonight, after 2 weeks of NC i go to the movies with my grandfather. I see her car parked 2 to my left. So I write a simple not telling her that i saw her car that i'm going to see "The Notebook" and that i'm guessing maybe she is too (I promised her I'd take her to see it, was the last thing I ever really promised her our last night together). Anyways I get in there and sure enough there she is. She is sitting with her sister/sisters fiance and a friend of hers. He is as much as i'm aware a friend, I trust him to be just simply that. She's not looking for a boyfriend, I trust her to stand by her word. So don't go thinking that. But anyways we see the movie. It's truly a great story, yea watch it and um put me in Noah's place, and you basically get my story. So I sit there, it's really hard because she's like 8 seats over, I never talked to her. I went to the bathroom twice (i hadn't been feeling well earlier) and just kinda used this excuse to calm myself and just basically shut up. I came back in, sat down and watched the movie. After it was over my grandfather got up to leave and I kind of sat there in a daze. I wanted my life to be so much like that, god i love her, I can't escape it. And even if she never comes back I will still love her. I just simply cannot, it's like there's something different about her from the other girls i've met. Something that tells me "she's worth the pain". I've spent the past 4 weeks reading scripture, and though i've gotten over the breakup to a very good degree I still cannot picture my life without her in it. And with this NC continuing I know she is trying her best to solver her problems. Only when she is complete can she truly love someone.

In conclusion, I left the theatre in a daze. Got on my cell phone and sent her an SMS that i don't really care if i get a reply to. It follows,

"Now u know how i feel, good seein u though i guess ill b seeing u, later left u a note."

Perhaps it's just some vain resiliant hope in me that the movie will help her come to terms, or lock into her mind reality. Just let her realize what I'm going through, what I feel, and just maybe help her face whatever confusion she's going through. I don't expect anything really; i've learned not to, but doesn't it just make you wonder about divine intervention. You know what I want to tell her so badly, that every night I pray. I pray that God help her, because she has been through hell. And if there is anything I can do to help her, anything I can say, anything i can sacrifice than so-be-it. And i just want to tell her that so badly. That movie is what I want in life so much, and the thing is. It's real, i'm living it, and it rather took me by surprise. God's will be done, maybe the rest of the movie will pan out, who knows.

Just wanted to say that, it helps me to deal with things. Sorry if I waste any space...

the sad thing that i have learned about women and relationship is that sometimes u really have to "hide" ur feelings , even though they claim the opposite and play cat-mice games ...

If she really loves u or care about u , stick to the no contact , u have done ur job of sending the ball to her camp with the note and the txt msg. it's her turn to contact if she ever want smth more of that relationship... is she does contact u ..good , if she does not ..great news u got rid of someone who didn't really love u