how to tell him i like him...help?

Walla

Ok here i go, i've known this guy for a few months on and off, i've messed up previously with another guy and we hadnt contacted each other in a long time after that but we have started talking again, so he asked for us to meet up movies etc which i did and got on great, and i want to tell him that i like him by text as i find it hard to tell him in person, have you any tips on how to do this please

In general, if a woman shows up and sticks around, then the man assumes that she likes him.

However, if you must express yourself, then I'd suggest texting something like, "I think you're really cute." Flirtatious, yet not as committal as a straight-out "I like you."

I think it's sometimes good to keep a guy wondering - not deliberately, but just taking things slowly and cautiously. Men tend to value something more if they had to fight for it.

In general, if a woman shows up and sticks around, then the man assumes that she likes him.

However, if you must express yourself, then I'd suggest texting something like, "I think you're really cute." Flirtatious, yet not as committal as a straight-out "I like you."

I think it's sometimes good to keep a guy wondering - not deliberately, but just taking things slowly and cautiously. Men tend to value something more if they had to fight for it.

exactly

i've seen guy friends assume more on a lot less. have one buddy that thinks that every girl who smiles at him likes him

i text him saying "how are you? and took an hour to answer back and he said " how was i keeping and that he was wrecked and going to sleep soon and had i any news" our texts were at nite...was he fobbing me off, as not wanting to talk??? i havent text him back.

Archived