Will we get back together.

how's everyone's weekend going?

Need advice.....

Last night I went to my friend's and his girlfriend's new place for a party.

I've been hanging out with them this past week and helping them move.

Well, thinking ahead to the party, I knew there would be a chance of the ex being there. (She is 'sort of' friends with his girlfriend.) I told my friend that I didn't want the ex to be there. He assured me there was NO WAY she would be invited, and if she was there's no way she'd get to come. He discussed this with his girlfriend a couple times.

Well, his girlfriend is really good friends with my exes' friend. She was hanging out with my ex last night and told her that my friends girlfriend, personally, 'wouldn't mind' if my ex showed up. So guess what? She shows up!

I was hanging out, having a great time, and I get a warning that she was there. I guess she parked in back and asked my friend if she could. He immediately and kind of rudely tells her no. She does anyway. If she has her new awesome life, and she KNOWS I would be there, why would she waste her time and show up?

And the kicker about the whole thing is that she barely even talks to my friends girlfriend the whole time. She barely even talks to her best friend. After a while, trying to chill out and ignore her, I go try to talk to her. We share a long, close hug. And she tells me that I look good.

After another while, my emotions are starting to get to me, I go ask her why she's even there. She knows this is hard for me and she SHOULDN'T be there. She says she was invited. ???? I told her that she has barely even talked to my friends girlfriend. She replies by saying that this is the way I have been the whole four years we'd been together. I told her I'm just seeing the way things are. She brings up the relationship.

Well we kind of argue outside kind of in front of people (not fighting). She was the one who was arguing, I was just trying to tell her how I felt.

After a few minutes, I can't take anymore, and i say my final statement. She starts to respond by starting out with a .....'Sweety!.....'

I look at her and repeat what she just said......'Sweety??????!!'......

I can't believe it. Why on earth would she refer to me as 'Sweety'?

So what the hell? Is she playing with me (like she wants the attention)? Or does she just not give a *$#@?

This is getting old.

Thanks for the advice.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah...

I just thought of something. The last time we saw each other (two weeks ago Tuesday) we were talking about us, and she said that she'd go and do her thing and I would go and do my thing, and after a while we might get back together.

What is she thinking?

If she thought I was such a bad boyfriend, why would she keep saying these things. (She said a while ago that I'm pulling it out of her, but most the time she says those things on her own.) And why would she keep contacting me and showing up to places where she knows that I'll be at?

If she has all these problems with me, why does she want to be my best friend?

Thanks, I just needed to vent.

Hi

Never done this before but I really need advice here.

I have posted similar to this on the "Strategy For Getting Back Together With Your Ex" board in the hope that someone will offer me some advice. After reading all the posts on here, I think this may be more appropriate because I do want to know whether we will get back together.

My story is long but not as long as it could be. I have probably left out important issues but hopefully we can address them as we go along.

r6a6r6 and the rest of you on here - I feel for you. I am the least qualified person at this time to give advice because I'm so cofused myself. I really do know what you are going through - trust me on that one!! Try and shed some light on this for me. Sometimes you advise others but not take the same advice yourself if you know what I mean. Any help would be appreciated. I, like you read into everything and over analyze everything. We too have ties that need to be sorted out so he's making the contact (but not really sorting anything). He comes down to the house for two and a half hours supposedly to work on his finances and doesn't. Sometimes I think he's making excuses but then I pull myself back in and think I'm being rediculous. Well anyway, have a read and let me know what you think.

My partner of 6 years walked out on me almost 5 weeks ago. We were great friends for 2 years before we got together. I didn't see it coming at all. Things hadn't been great for a while as we had both had pressures of life and other issues to deal with and I didn't handle myself very well at all. I became withdrawn, hard to talk to and angry. He suggested I go and get some help to deal with my issues so I did. 5 weeks before he left I went for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy BUT I didn't tell him. Why? Possibly because I didn't want to appear to be a failure. Possibly because I didn't want to acknowledge that I really did have a problem (even though I knew I did). Possibly because I wanted to see if he noticed any change without him expecting one. I don't know - maybe all 3.

Anyway when he left he said we need some time apart and went to his parents. He didn't really discuss much that night becuase he was so worked up and determined to leave. If he'd have talked he may have weakened maybe. The following day I rang him to seek an explanation and to see if things could be resolved. Not much chance there. I e-mailed him a letter regarding my feelings and my understanding of why this had happened. Not much response to that either. Anyway he asked me to give him some space so I started to apply the NC rule which was really hard because I was so confused. 2 days later he phoned me to advise me that his mobile had been on the blink so if I had been trying to ring hem that's why I couldn't get hold of him. I told him I hadn't and he sounded a little surprised. He asked if he could come and see me as he wanted to collect some things and said he would talk but he didn't want me to get upset. He came straight away and we talked a little - well me more than him. I had written some letters explaining a few things - again why I thought it had gone wrong, an understanding of my Therapy and what it was doing for me etc. etc. He seemed a little upset but then recovered himself. He listened to me and I was rational and not upset at all. What came out of the conversation was that he wanted to miss me and he wasn't doing. You see he always missed me when he was away from home - now he wasn't and he thereforeeee felt he was making the right decision. He also said that I hadn't had the chance to "choose" to be with him since he had been diagnosed with a debilitating illness last year - he was 25 at the time. I reasured him that I didn't need to make a choice as I could have left at any time over the last 12 months after certain arguments if that's what was bothering me and I hadn't even thought about it. He then asked me if I would do whatever it took to save the relationship. I said sure. He said even if it meant severing all financial ties (mortgage, car etc.). I was a bit taken aback with this but he said he needed complete severence so he could think without there being anything else there so he didn't feel obliged to come back for that reason. I said if that's what it would take then yes. He left on good terms and I went back to NC. 2 days later he phones me again panicking because I wasn't at home. He had left me with our new car when he went by choice. He couldn't afford to run it to work and back 5 days a week. He asked when I would be coming back home and I said no time soon as I was at my mums for the evening. He said he needed a favour.....could he have the car for the rest of the week because he missed it. I said no - I miss you but I can't have you for the rest of the week can I? He said to stay where I was he was coming to see me and we could have a chat. We talked for an hour and he seemed to be more open about things but would not agree to go for counselling together becuase to do that we would both have to want to make the relationship work and right now he didn't want that. I asked him about the mortgage and he said he needed the rest of the week to think about it. I said if he had made up his mind that he didn't want the relationship to work then what difference was a couple of days going to make and asked him to get on with sorting it out. Eventually he left, again on amicable terms and I allowed him to take the car - I haven't seen it since and he is giving me half the money for it next week apparently.

Anyway since then we have had contact - on MSN (but I have initiated that), the phone (he's initiated that) and in person (again by him). I went for 1 week without contacting him then he phones me for 2 and a half hours last Sunday! He was really tired but he still listened and talked to me. What was all that about? Surely if he didn't want to talk to me he would have been assertive and said he had to go - he's a professional businessman He knows how to do this. Each time we have spoken about "us" he has said the same things:

It's over and you have to accept that.

I want us to be friends but we can't do that until you accept it's over.

I have to think of it as over so I can think about things.

I don't want what we had before.

I miss talking to you, being with you, your support ans I value your advice but I don't miss the arguments, tension etc.

I want to be able to see you.

When all the outside influences are taken away things may get better.

I may regret this and my feelings may change but I have to find that out.

When we go out as friends I will be going out with that in mind only - you have to do the same.

I'm not closing the door and I'm not writing us off completley and I will have an open mind BUT first we have to be friends.

You are my soulmate and I need your friendship.

All these things have been said and more during our conversations. I can't make head nor tail of them.

He's now rented a house 30 miles away from me nearer to work for him and got a 10 month lease. That's really upset me because it's so final. He's bought pans, an iron - all sorts of things. How can we get back together if he's done all that? He came a few days ago to collect his TV and things. He phoned on Friday night but I didn't pick up the phone. I was going out anyway but I was sick of always being around just when he happened to call. He phoned again eysterday and came to collect more things. He still has a lot of things here and seems in no rush to remove them. This PC is even his and he says I can keep hold of it until he builds me a new one and gets upset when he thinks someone else may do it for me. He still wants to do things for me and help me out with things! He's said that!

Anyway we are no nearer sorting out the mortgage - I've done my homework on that but as far as I'm concerned it's his decision and it's up to him to instgate the dealings of it. He reckons the moretgage company wouldn't give him a final figure when he phoned over a week ago and he's waiting for them to ring him back. Funny - I've phoned twice and on both occasions I've got a figure but like I say, he has to instigate this one and he appears to be doing nothing. I can't work out why because he will find it really difficult to finance one and a half houses. Bur that's up to him I suppose. This house has been mine for 11 years - he's only been on the mortgage for 9 months!

Anyway yesterday he suggested that we may go out next weekend. He knows how I feel and I would have thought it would be too soon for him to want to spend time with me but he suggested it - not me. He has given me his new address and says I can go and see it next weekend. but not to stalk him! Get over yourself! Yes I'm capable of that but only if I think I'm being lied to to get proof. He says he's not seeing anyone else and I tend to believe him but he says that's what it may take - for him to meet someone and realise that the grass isn't always greener - then again I may meet someone and may realise that I can be happy without him. He wants me to be happy! Awww how nice. I want to be happy with him. He reckons he's taking a risk but it's something he has to do.

I have tried to explain to him that all relationships go through some trouble or other where one person feels they aren't "in love" anymore and the spark goes. In our case we forgot to revive it becuase we were dealing with too many other issues. I have also told him that we have a great foundation for re-building on because we still have a great friendship, mutual respect and the same values etc. A lot of people don't hhave that. I think we're lucky. We were great together but he thinks you shouldn't have to work so hard to keep a relationship going. I can't get through to him that he's looking for the impossible and with some help we could get through this and again be invincible.

I really love this guy and would do anything to get us back together again. I'm reading self-help books and allsorts to help with this and make the necessary changes to myself. I'm devastated.

He's not a nasty person, doesn't play games (that I'm aware of) and is sensitive and compassionate. That's why I am so remorseful of the way I behaved. No excuses but I had a lot to deal with though and it did have an adverse effect on me. He says he understands all that and doesn't hold it against me.

Now you have the facts can someone please tell me what's going on here and translate for me? Is it over or do we have a chance?

After reading all this on here I'm not so sure anymore. Nor do I think I want to meet him at the weekend if he brings the subject up again. Knowing him he'll go against the grain and cancel it anyway. He's never done that before but if he is playing games he may do just that and that would make me feel awful - cast aside and second best. Then again I want the opportunity to start to rebuild something. To be honest I'm petrified of being with him in a situation like that.

The other thing is how on earth do you get the spark back when you have already spent 6 years with someone? I don't know how I'm supposed to behave. I know not to bring up the relationship and all that but I'm trying to get a spark back here and I have no clue how to do that. Any suggestions to get lust back when you're supposed to be friends?

Thanks for listening and helping.

I have been feeling bad about my actions on Saturday. So, I emailed the ex an apology this morning. (I wasn't wrong to feel the way I did, but it was wrong acting the way I did.)

I just got a response saying..."Thanks for the apology, it means a lot to me."

I was just worried that my actions would push her away.

Does this mean that it hasn't?

Also, I had an awesome dream last night that we got back together.

Oh, well. I'll try to hang in there.

Have a nice night!

I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! great advice hun, hope he takes it! i am doing exactly what u stated here. being the suave, sincere, loving, fun, happy me my ex fell in love with. i feel good about myself again & he sees it. im confident & back to the old me. just the other day we were laughing it up & he said to me 'im glad to see u havent lost your flare' take Josh's advice, be you, thats all u can be.

-DG724

Hi R6

How are you doing???

LostAngel here, I'm back from my week away.

BUT am so down & sad. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO UNDERSTAND MY EX.

I can't believe how much has happened in just a week not only with you but me too. Sorry this is long but I just wanted to let you know what happened...

I was so exited to go & had a great holiday but I think me going has destroyed any chance of getting my ex back.

When I last replyed to you I said I wasn't going to contact him & find out why he was upset. BUT I just couldn't take not knowing why he was so upset. I ended up going to his house on the day before (Sunday) I left.

WHICH WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA...

We ended spending the day together. At first had a huge fight -he said he didn't want to know me, told me to leave (he was upset because I was going away to a place where we were supposed to go together)

I don't get him, he broke up with me but yet was upset with me going. I am very confused... we were supposed to go together on a number of occasions but things always came up, so didn't get to. But the reason I went was to get my mind off things... Not to spite him...

After the huge fight ...we kind of got talking again & even got intimate & I told him that night that I wont go if he really doesn't want me to. BUT HE INSISTED THAT I GO -TO THINK ABOUT THINGS... HE THEN SAID HE WILL HAVE A CHAT WITH ME WHEN I AM BACK...

Everything seemed to be okay when I left & said bye...

So I left the next day hoping he would not change his mind about me. I EVEN BEGGED HIM NOT TO CHANGE HIS MIND & TO STILL HAVE A CHAT WHEN I WAS BACK.

I arrived at my holiday destination & on that Monday night he called me -He seemed sort of upset then I asked him if anything was wrong. He said NO & that I should just leave him alone. Later that night I spoke to him again & had the biggest fight I have ever had in the nearly 7 years of being with him. He said alot of things that hurt me & Ive never heard him say before. -HE EVEN SAID THAT HE HOPED HE WOULDN'T EVER SEE ME AGAIN & THAT I CAN FORGET ABOUT THE CHAT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE.

The next day I spoke to him & we just carried on fighting, I eventually decided not to contact him. A day later he called me..

He spoke normally & didn't mention the fight but after a while he then just said that he is going to come & give me all my stuff that was including any photos of us... I WAS SO UPSET WITH ALL THAT HAD happened -I JUST TOLD HIM "I DON'T NEED THIS" & PUT THE PHONE DOWN. After that we had no contact for 3 days.

I then got back yesterday & decided to go & see him. To see where I stood after all the fighting...BUT WAS I IN FOR A LET DOWN...

HE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO ME, TOLD ME TO LEAVE, SAID IT IS OVER, OVER ,OVER, SAID I WAS NO LONGER HIS BEST FRIEND, SAID HE WANTED ME OUT OF HIS LIFE, SAID OUR RELATIONSHIP IS 1 BIG MESS & WORST OF ALL SAID HE DID NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE.

HE ALSO SAID HE TORE UP ANY PHOTOS HE HAS OF "US".

I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE --I EVENTUALLY LEFT & DID NOT EVEN SAY GOODBYE...I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK HIM IN THE FACE...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THIS TO ME...

HOW CAN HE SAY HE LOVES ME A WEEK AGO THEN SAY HE DOESN'T A WEEK LATER...

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS SAID HE LOVES ME THEN THE NEXT WEEK HE DOESN'T...IT HAS happened SEVERAL TIMES...

I'M HURTING ALOT.

HE HAS DESTROYED ME...BUT YET I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM & WANT HIM BACK..

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ANYMORE...I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HIM...HOW CAN HE JUST STOP LOVING ME...

PLEASE CAN YOU OR ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...IM OUT OF OPTIONS & DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE ANY HOPE LEFT

...BUT I WANT HIM BACK... IS NC MY ONLY OPTION...

I JUST WANT TO CRY

LostAngel

LostAngel

Look I'm not one to talk here cos I'm as confused as any of you. I'm not visiting this forum for a while because all the suffering is getting me down.

I'd say he's very confused and gone into self destruct mode. There's a lot to be said about wanting something you can't have and maybe that's part of how you are feeling. Ever notice how we all feel worse when they hurt us more? Not only is our pride hurting but we feel as though our last chances have been taken away.

Today I have got to the angry stage with my ex and I have no reason to really. He's been honest and nice with me - just that he left and why shouldn't he if he wasn't happy? Neded some time on his own then got his own place. It hurt more because it translated as so final and that he was never coming back. I don't want him back in this house living with me - too many bad memories and this house is jinxed anyway. Has a lot of history over the last 11 years! We both needed to be apart and I admire him for making that decision in some ways. He hasn't cut off from me - I've not contacted him but I was looking in my diary today and the most we haven't had contact for was 5 days and that was because I didn't respond to him. He's always there if I want to talk and has suggested we meet up this weekend. He's not closing the door and isn't writing us off but the past is over. When everything has settled down and if he wants more than "friendship" he will let me know and we have to start something new both learning from the past expeience. He's not being horrible at all and is offering his support to help me with things anytime I want. I'm just angry because I'm paranoid. My imagination takes over and as much as I read into the good things, I make bad things out of nothing also. If I can stay strong I'll be ok but if he finds someone else then I'll feel very low but I'll not see them becuase he lives somewhere else now and I'll not be his friend which he won't like. Despite his reasons for leaving we had a lot of good things together and he'll not get that with ANYONE else, that I am sure of. So one day I know he'll regret his decision and his failure to want to work things out but by then I'll be ok. I'm taking back control and that's empowering in itself. I don't have to speak to him, I don't have to answer his calls and I don't punish myself by contacting him for futile things. I can also cancel Saturday if I wish to which I may well do yet because I don't know if I'm ready for the pressure of meeting with him.

Think positive (not hopeful) and it's supposed to manifest itself. "Whatever you ask for you will receive, always" I have read. Well it's not always true because I want my dad back but he died over 2 years ago so that's not going to happen is it? But they say that if the powers of the universe want it to happen for the good of all mankind then it will happen. Not much help I know but hey, that's about all we have to go off. Say a prayer thanking God or whoever you believe in for being there for you and for giving you strength (it does help honestly), ask him for what you want and thank him again. Then visualise the end result and don't allow any negative thoughts to enter your head - push them away. Be a "deliberate thinker" is what I read. You decide what you think and don't think and be positive about it. It's not easy but have a go. This is from the e-book Bring Back The Love Of Your Life. It reads easy but it's hard to put into practice. At the end of the day all the books are designed to make you a better person so if it doesn't work then it doesn't matter anyway because you have grown and are now happy! I'm not a complete believer in the "you'll be ok and happy" part because I'm not there yet. I want us to get back together but as I have been told - there is no quick fix and I have to be patient if I want it to work out long term. So I'm taking other peoples advice. I'm doing things for myself to occupy my mind. Plus I'm not torturing myself by contacting him. Why bother? We set ourselves up for falls that way. I don't want to anger him or force him to say things that will upset me so I'm leaving him alone.

How long is it since you broke up? I have read bits of your story but I can't remember. Mine is 5 weeks today and I never thought I'd survive 24 hours. Time is supposed to be great healer - another cliche. It's true though. Every day if you can control your thoughts and turn the tables emotionally you will feel better. Think of ways to take the ball back from him and be in control. It may help you.

Leave him alone for a while. He'll contact you eventually and when he does be nice but play it a little cool. Have something to tell him that you have done for you and you will both feel better instead of focussing on the relationship.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Lots of love

x

Try to take a step back, don't contact him, do what everyone else on here says to do and empower yourself. Someone on here suggested to me last night that I did something empowering for myself - like kickboxing, yoga etc. So guess where I've just got back from? My first kickboxing session and I hardly thought of him once for the whole hour. I didn't want to go but I had made the arrangement so I went and I really enjoyed it. Plus it gives me something to feel happy about and talk to my ex about instead of when I'm asked what I've been up to making things up or just saying "this and that, been out you know". Now I have something to discuss with energy. I was a doubter but it has really worked for me (well for now at least).

Hey, Lost Angel, I wouldn't take too much stock in what he told you (or yelled at you). It was a fight, you both probably didn't mean it. The worst comes out in a fight. He is probably regretting what he said.

I think you just need to get to a space where you can talk to him without fighting. I know, it's hard. You want him right now. But you just have to let go a bit.

You seem to know what you're doing. You know doing this is a bad choice. You just have to follow that voice in your head, not your heart.

Just give it time. (I know, I need to take my own advice) Do as much as you can. For now, a week or two. But if you talk to him after that, make it as pleasant as possible. Keep doing that, and work on your emotions so there doesn't have to be a fight again. You should work very hard at that, there shouldn't be another one, you're not going to get back with him if you're fighting with him.

I think he is confused. If he's trying to make a decision right now, he'll pick positive over negative anytime. 'IF' he's thinking about a new possibility of interest (not to say there is a new girl), that relationship is obviously going to be 'happier'. (It'll be newer, he'll think it is easier, there won't be all the problems bringing him down.) You can't continue to be the negative choice.

It'll take patience, time, strength, independence, all of that. (Like I know what I'm talking about). I'm still trying to get my ex. But time does heal, and I'm not feeling as desperate as I have felt in recent past.

Anyway, everyone hang in there, and good luck!

Hi

Thankyou for your advice...

This is so hard... I can't even type this reply properly...

-It is 2 and a half months that he has broken up with me.

(THE WORST 2 and a half months of my life)

After all this I called him last night (& I know I shouldn't have but I needed to know a few things that were left unsaid.)

HE ENDED IT COMPLETELY WITH ME LAST NIGHT... HE SAID I WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW HOW MUCH I MEANT TO HIM & WE SAID GOODBYE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TALK ANYMORE IT IS OVER...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS DOING THIS (HE SAID WE JUST CAN'T BE TOGETHER & WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS)

HE SAID HE DOESN'T NEED & DOESN'T WANT ANYONE (NOT EVEN ME)

I AM SO CONFUSED... HOW CAN HE JUST THROW 7 YEARS AWAY...HOW CAN HE THROW HIS BEST FRIEND AWAY...

HOW CAN HE JUST STOP LOVING ME FROM 1 WEEK TO THE NEXT...

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH I DON'T UNDERSTAND -BUT HE JUST SAID THAT I MUST NOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIM...BECAUSE I NEVER WILL...

I'M SORRY TO BE SO DOWN BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT...

During these 2 months since the break up -I have tried to keep my head up high, tried to move on, tried to keep my mind off things BUT HE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL THE TIME...& LOOK WHERE I AM NOW...

I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER GET OVER HIM & DON'T WANT TO...

I STILL SOMEHOW HAVE A SPARK OF HOPE INSIDE ME -THAT WE WILL ONE DAY BE TOGETHER AGAIN...(I JUST CAN'T GIVE UP)

R6 & cswft

Thanks for the help!

I AM GOING TO TRY & GET THRU THIS, BUT IT IS HARD BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE I WOULD TURN TO FOR ANY HELP OR JUST TO TALK TO WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE THERE FOR ME...NOW I JUST HAVE MYSELF...

THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER GONE ON WITH NOT TALKING TO HIM IS 5 DAYS & I JUST CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK HOW IT IS GOING TO FEEL TO NOT SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN...

I WISH I COULD BE POSITIVE RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE LOST A PART OF ME, BY LOSING HIM....

I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING HAPPENS...BUT TIME IS MY ENEMY NOW........

LostAngel

This may sound a little weird.....

This space has given me a great opportunity to step back and see things.

My ex says she started to fall out of love with me about April. (Two months before we broke up.) This may sound F'ed up, but I think I started to fall out of love with her about a year ago. (yeah, I know.) Hence, pushing her away.

I just haven't realized it.

Our relationship for the past year had turned out to be a power struggle. I was incomplete this whole time, so I couldn't get my energy (or love) from within. I had to compete for it. Meanwhile, she's been whole and had stuck with me this whole time.

Wow!

So after about a year, she falls out of love with me (I can't argue with that), and starts to feel incomplete. She has to replace the NRG, or the love somehow. (Hence the other guy.) She is confused.

But since the break, I have been learning about myself again, I'm becoming me. (The point where I was when we met.) I have my power back, I have found the love within. I am strong again.

I also know that I love her, completely. I don't need power or energy or love from her. I want to love her.

I know this sounds a little weird.

I just don't know if she can heal, and get to the point where I am if she doesn't have the chance to be alone and find herself. Maybe she is while she is with someone else, but I don't know. I hope the real me can get back with the real her, like we did when we first met.

If I can realize that I love her, and that I've always loved her, can she?

I guess if it was meant to be, it will. I know it is. I deserve this time away from her, I got what I asked for. I guess it's in the hands of the gods.

Thanks for listening.

Hi R6

ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

"I just don't know if she can heal, and get to the point where I am if she doesn't have the chance to be alone and find herself. Maybe she is while she is with someone else, but I don't know. I hope the real me can get back with the real her, like we did when we first met."

I'M IN EXACTLY THE SAME SPOT...

I JUST HOPE TOO I CAN GET BACK THE REAL ME WITH THE REAL HIM...

TIME...IS OUR ONLY SOLUTION FOR THAT 2ND CHANCE --I BELIEVE WE WILL GET...

I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP WORKING AT ME & TRY TO GET THE ME (HE FELL IN LOVE WITH BACK...

WE JUST HAVE TO BECOME THE BEST PERSON --WE CAN BE

LostAngel