Question for everybody

I'm new to these forums, so I wasn't sure if I should've posted this in the orgasm forums, or the Sex and Romance forums. Anyway, my question to everyone, guys and ladies alike (I especially want to listen to the ladies) is about your favorite way of practicing sexual intercourse. Is it:

-anal (I mean heterosexual practice, though)? (what position?)

-oral? (to give, to get, or both at the same time? "69" position)

-Vaginal? (Which position? Doggie style, spooning, cowgirl, etc.)

-frottage ("the act of obtaining sexual gratification by rubbing one's (clothed or naked) body against another person").

Well, I actually want to hear everybody's opinion about each. I'm just curious, especially about what ladies prefer and what gives them more pleasure. So, what's your opinion?

Personally my favourite is for me to be on top. It allows me more control and it leaves my man's hands free for other things.

I like all positions, and it turns me on when my fiancee does that one. But do you have anything to say about the any of the other positions (like, dislike, would do in exchange for one that you like)?

what exactly is cowgirl though? i might have to try it

You can see all about the cowgirl position in: link removed

It basically is the girl on top... My girl enjoys everything. I'm very anxious, since I'm going to try some new stuff for her. I was wondering what girls think about anal sex. Nobody has said anything about it. I want to know if at least some girls like it when their guys give it to them... I'm planning on giving my girl anal sex (I read heterosexual anal sex is a common practice in some countries and its advantage is that it doesn't need protection from preganncy).

I really have three I like a lot.

The good ol Missionary position, Why? because of maximum contact, the ablity to kiss, and feel her breasts on my chest, to be able to look into her eyes, its the most romantic in my opinion.

Her on top, Even though she is the one "in control" this is the one that actually gives me most control, plus it allows me to watch her body, and see everything thats going on, I can caress her with my free hands. And most important its what makes them wild with pleasure and is for many woman the only way they can have orgasms through intercourse.

And the one that feels the best for me, would be doggie style, but her laying flat, the woman I have been with seem to like it also, I guess because it stimulates the G-spot. I just like the way the contours feel.

there are many variations and I believe that variety is the spice of life when it comes to positions and depends a lot on the situation and mood at the moment.