Rookie needs help!

I met a girl at an office, and she helped me with a service. We chatted a bit, and I've found to drawn to her very much. I stopped by her office to said hi to her, but i couldn't talk to her anything but business because she's always sitted with a coworker.

She's very attentive, but i'm not sure if she does that to all her clients. We had good eye contact, and i didn't notice any negative body language that tells me to back off, but of course, she's at her workplace. I noticed she doesn't have a ring on her, but I know it doesn't mean much. I want to ask her out, but how?? she's always surrounded. Calling her seems impersonal. Please help!

• 1 month later...

Hi rvr350,

This is a hard question you're asking us. I understand that you are interested in asking a woman out that always seems to be surrounded by fellow workers.

Could it be possible that she sometimes works late or rather that she really starts early when there's hardly anyone around? If not, I am afraid making the call seems to be the only way for you. What does it hurt to try?

I hope that this helps you a little on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~