Performed oral sex last night and woke up with a minor sore throat.

Debra_Wilson

I'm really worried if maybe I contracted an std or something from oral sex last night. I have a friends with benefits situation going on with a friend. Last night I stopped through his place and he wanted me to perform oral sex on him which I've never done before.We didn't use a condom for oral. Everything seemed to go well and he enjoyed himself. However I woke up today with a minor sore throat and my throat feels a little groggy. It's not really bad, however it's still a little annoying. I was wondering if this feeling is normal during oral sex.. Do I have anything to worry about?

Talk to a doctor if it will make you at ease, but the general consensus among most doctors is that the chance of catching any sort of std from oral sex is minuscule, damn near zero.

I'd wait a few days, maybe take some vitamins. You'll be fine.

You have got to be kidding me. HPV is causing throat cancer these days. How does that happen? Through oral sex....

Geez!!!

It would take a bit longer for an STD to show up, but you might just have a sensitive throat. I get like that even if the weather changes, I eat too much chocolate, etc. Pay a visit to your doctor to put your mind at ease, then get a test done after a few weeks.

Doesn't have to be an std. Can be a bacterial infection.

The goal of the swimmers is to penetrate an egg. I imaging all 4 million of them are going to try and penetrate SOMETHING if you swallow.

What?

You can't be serious. The semen will be digested by the hydrochloric acid and pepsin in your stomach. They won't be trying to penetrate anything. Not to mention... the environment in your GI tract is completely different than the environment in your reproductive tract.

What?

You can't be serious. The semen will be digested by the hydrochloric acid and pepsin in your stomach. They won't be trying to penetrate anything. Not to mention... the environment in your GI tract is completely different than the environment in your reproductive tract.

The comment was solely for comedic value

Archived