Big age difference??

Hello Iwanthim

No its not, you are both adults, age has nothing to do with anything, If you like him, thats all you need to know.

Your talking only 5 years? I have seen couples marry with over 20 years difference.

What counts is whats inside.

Thanks, well its my best friend other cuz and he is i think 26 or going to be 26 or atleast 27 but he wants gf he remembers me and he thinks i am cute and i do too he is pretty cool i wouldnt mind mind getting to know him better. He wants good girl she told him i am and also he just one girl and i just wnat one guy he wants to get togehter before we go away this friday until monday night i dont think we can do that but we are going to try....i didnt think it was big deal but never know

• 3 weeks later...

Hey good luck. I think the age gap you describe is a very comfortable one actually. Sometimes a gap of a few years is great if it helps you find someone more 'on your level' (regardless of which way around the gap is).

Personally, I have respect for all peole in relationships who are happy regardless of what society says over an age gap. But in your case, the gap isn't even significant enough to warrant any unwanted attention. If it does, it would only be from people with way too much time on their hands.

Hey hun! Like I told a guy in a similar situation to yours: you're an adult! A little age gap like that makes no difference! Age should not matter when it comes to love, as long as everything is legal and the motives are good. I'm 19 and my intended is 27. That's eight years. We love each other, so the age gap doesn't effect us at all! No worries! 8)