Interested or friendly?

Superus

I TEXT'ed this girl in my last nursing class just to start small talk. It was around 10PM, i just asked how she was doing. (this is the same girl who msged me back in july telling me her new number.) She didn't have to give me her new number but i guess she really did want to K.I.T. So as soon as i texted her, about 1 min she msges me back. I'm like wut? that was fast! convo goes as follows brahs (Edited the convo to get to the point)

----------------

CONVERSATION ( notice how many smilies she sends me) ( had to delete most smilies )

----------------

Her - Hey i'm good how are u? lol long time no see did u register for school?

Me -yea it's been long, i almost forgot what you look like i've been busy this whole summer. bah blah

Her - hehe thats good to hear that u had a fun summer. i had fun 2. i was working for most of the time but the weekends were fun and i also went to cali 4 a week.

Her- So that was pretty cool. yeah i did sign for classes alredy,

Me- told her some long ****.

Her -omg they're crazy so expensive...Man u suck, i'm taking nurse 102 with sarah, it would be fun if we all take it together

Me - Told her i'll have to think about taking the class with her and other funny stuff.

Her - haha funny seriously i hope im not gonna ger psycho afer takin that class.

Her - dude i like nursing 102 with janus come to us i'll help u if you need something.

Me- told her i'll have to think about it

Her-well just think about it. either way hope we're gonna see each other at school

Me - i said i think your going to have to do better convincing to me in order to get in that class.

Her- haha u wish well ill think about it 2morrow now its time for me to go to sleep,finally ok goodnight, sleep tight

Me - goodnight

/end

I don't know about you guys but it looks like she's interested. but, what do you you guys think? This is the first time i've talked to her since july, but, in all honesty, i didn't think she would keep in touch. it's not like i talked to her everyday in class. it was strickly business. hi - bye stuff.. the only reason why i got her number in the first place was because of a project. then she msges me back in july saying this is so-so from nursing class this is my new number. so i finally msged her yeserday.

the thing is that i don't even know her for her to act like we are best friends. We had a class yes...I hardly talked to her, just answered questions, never talked about her life anything, in fact her friend and i had the most conversations while she was quiet. (kinda boring) so im just saying she's acting like we go way back etc. she kept giving me simily faces with the tough comin out.....idk

k.i.t keep in touch

Archived