what should i do

so i've got this friend. We've been really good friends for the past 5 years or so, and just recently i've started to like her a lot more than a friend. i mean i have no idea what im supposed to do, since i'm pretty positive that she doesnt feel the same way about me. so i dont know if i should just sit tight, or if i should tell her how i feel. if i did that i know it would ruin our friendship, because the same thing happened with my other friend with her. now they dont even talk anymore. and i definitely dont want that to happen. i probly will just sit tight and see what happens, but i hang out with her all the time (almost every day) so itd be hard. but i cant stop thinkin about her, and it seems like it gets worse every day. what should i do?

Well you never know about her, she may like u just like u like her. If i were u i would ask her who she likes one day when ur talking. If she doesnt like ne1, then u can talk to one of her close friends and see wat they think u should do. If she likes u, she would have told her best friend. But u really shouldnt hold bak to her shes ur best friend and best friends tell each other evrything. Just tell her u have to talk to her about sumthing, ask her how she feels about u, then tell her how u feel. Dun b scared to tell her how u feel. IF she doesn't feel the same way, then u have to put ur feelings aside and just be friends with her. She wont let 5 years come to waste jus b/c u like her. If u sit bak and wait too long, she might find sum1 and then ur chance will never come.

well see the thing is.....i know it would ruin our friendship, because it happened with my friend with her. at the time they were close friends as well, and he asked her out. she was really surprised, and they only went out for like a couple weeks. they havent really talked at all since, and i definitely dont want the same thing to happen to me. its just hard because we hang out every day and i gotta hold this inside, and it seems like i like her more and more everyday. but im sure i'll eventually get over her (hopefully)