1 door closes another opens

Just want to give everyone some inspirations

I have gone through this process twice now.

Last year, when ex. and I broke up, my business took a turn for the better. I was making more money than anytime during the relationship. The problem was though I wasn't focus on my business as much at the time.

This time, I randomly applied for a position. It now has opened up the door for another position and I have an interview for one of them in two weeks. I don't know if I will take the job or even get it. But it is a new door.

I learned from the last year, to appreciate these new opportunities and take advantage of them.

So although we are heartbroken, don't forget the other areas of your life that may present new and great opportunities. Don't let the heartbreak affect those areas and appreciate them.

True. Three weeks after my ex borke up with me, I got a permanant position at work. 2 months later, i bought my own place, and am looking forward to moving in at the end of August. Yeah~~

Kinda superstitious: My ex used to get water from Safeway for us, and when he broke up with me, he told me he would still come get water for me if I need his help. Yesterday I went to Safeway by myself, carrying the big empty water bottle, trying to hold my tears thinking about me carrying a full one back home. Suprisingly, I found out that Safeway has stopped selling water in big bottles, all big 18 litre ones were replaced by small 12 litre ones! It just happened at the right timing! I couldn't help thinking that God does love me so much!

Kinda superstitious: My ex used to get water from Safeway for us, and when he broke up with me, he told me he would still come get water for me if I need his help. Yesterday I went to Safeway by myself, carrying the big empty water bottle, trying to hold my tears thinking about me carrying a full one back home. Suprisingly, I found out that Safeway has stopped selling water in big bottles, all big 18 litre ones were replaced by small 12 litre ones! It just happened at the right timing! I couldn't help thinking that God does love me so much!

That's so cute, hahah, kinda cheered me up to read that.

Archived