Can a guy lose interest after talking on the phone?

Well if you are following my story how we talk on the phone for the first time since we known each for the past 4 years online. Well its be like over week that i heard from him try emailing him but he is never on I talk to his sister she supposely doesnt know anything. But she did informed that hes been working alot. But he told me he would call me the next day and here i am waiting for that call. Can a guy lose interest after talking on the phone the first time? OR What is the deal?

hmm, is he an Aquarius, they dont call/call you back when they say they will, if you dont call them it may be weeks before you hear from them.

they will say "ill call you back in 5, if i dont you dont ever have to talk to me again". you call in 10 min, i though he was gonna call me, his parents pick up and say "no hes at the pool right now". and your full of anger.

He might be just busy as his sister said. When you spoke to him on the phone did he seem nervous? Since you have been talking online for 4 years it might seem strange and different for him to actually talk to you in person.

Send him an email saying you enjoyed talking to him on the phone and would like to talk to him again. Then leave it to him to respond, either online or to phone you back.

The important thing is that you get to know where you stand with him.

best of luck