First Job Interview

Hey, im currently awaiting the call for my first job interview. Its nothing big, just a part time job at a local supermarket. Last week I went in for a personality test kind of thing and they said they would call back to book a time for the interview. Im kinda nervous since Iv never done anything like this before, what kind of questions will they ask me? and what are the answers there looking for? im up against some people older than me who have already done this stuff so I donno if I'll get it, any tips etc would be great.

Thanks

Hmm...well I doubt a grocery store wouldn't hire you just because you answer the questions really bad for some reason (I mean you're just going for part time anyway). Just try to answer the questions that they ask you as honestly as possible. Just be honest and you'll be fine. Trust me. I've been through two interviews in the past and I didn't even prepare for them and I was fine. One was for a movie theatre and one was for a small business. And I'm about to have another one tomorrow and I'm not even worried about it. 8)