How do I regain his trust??

I need some help!

Ive been with my boyfriend for 8 months and known him for about 10 years. I lied to him about sleeping with his friend about a month b4 we got together. Just a month ago, he found out that I got his little brother stoned. He didnt want me to, but i kept it from him. He was really disappointed in and we broke up for about a month. Now we'r back together and he WILL NOT trust me. I realized how much I hurt him and how much i love him while we werent together. Im never gonna lie or keep anythign from him, but he sometimes calls me a sneak and slut and thinks i just go around having sex with guys which is NOT true. (We'r in a long distance relationship while he's at college) I just need some advice on how to help him to start trusting me. The thought of him cheating on me is always in the back of my mind and he say he would never do that. He hangs out with girls yet, Im not allowed 2 hang out with any boys.

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!

Well let me tell you girl.. with some people trust is harder to regain when you've done something wrong. You need to make sure to tell him that you won't ever lie to him, or keep things from him rather. Let him know why you won't ever keep things from him.. like that during that month that y'all were apart you knew what you were missing, and the things that you did, or the things that you kept from him wasn't worth losing him. And let me tell you this.. just because he hangs out with girls doesn't mean hes cheating. I guess I can understand where your guy is coming from by not wanting you wo be around guys. But also, he needs to let go of what has happened in the past and move forward. You lied to him.. I get that, but eveyone deserves another chance. When you hurt someone like that I can't promise you that things will ever be the way you want them to be again. A lot of things are going to change, and you're going to have to accept that. But I'd have to say that if this guy doesn't trust you.. how can he love you? Love is all about trust. Without trust you have nothing. All I can really tell you to do is talk to him and give him a little time to make up his mind, and if it turns out he still can't trust you.. hes not worth it.

~Jenn

He won't trust you again until he is ready to. You cannot stop him from being around girls anymore than he could keep you from giving drugs to his brother.

If he is able to be around girls then you should be able to be around guys! That is a double standard if you ask me!

Stay away from the drugs, they won't get you closer to your goal.

as someone who finds it very hard to trust anyone especially people i am in a relationship with i will tell you you need to make it very clear to him exactly what you want and what you feel, dont play games with it, be direct. tell him "i am sory for doing something that has made you not trust me" and make sure he is fully aware that you will never do "it" again it being whatever his fear is, repeat your self. if you say it once you may think he is aware of it, but i am sure he is having second thoughts about what you say and what you really mean. so let him know without a doubt. also, is it *all* males he does not want you to be around or a select group that he has said.. are you being totally honest with yourself, do this guys look at you as only a friend or are they wanting more? often times i see many girls (girls more so then women) who say "he is just a friend" yet the either are in denial or dont see that half of their male friends want them, sexually or for more. dont debate the issue with him in a manor that will make him think you feel you *need* to be around these guys, make it clear that you miss their friendship and that even if it's a bitter pill for him to swallow you dont want anything with or from them, and tell him that if you at any time sense they want more from you, you will stop seeing them. and stick with it. i hope my untrusting insights have helped you.. pease

Always talk it out