I know its insane...but would u take a chance flying to see the love of your life ,my lost love ,knowing there is no guarantee we will get back together and loose the current relationship which is not a great relationship...not much of compatibility but i m not alone and yes i do love him but he does not treat me good.Would you take that chance ? Or live everyday with the current person and thinking how might have been if you seen your lost love again ...long distance ?

Roxana, you need to address the fact that you just got married. If you feel the marriage was a mistake, get it annulled. Then you can put consideration into trying to win your ex back. Flying out to see your ex while still married in the hopes of getting him back would be VERY unfair to your husband. I hope this all works out for all parties involved.

I think his rejection should be the least of your worries. Are you seriously considering staying married to the man you were just wed to? If you want your marriage to work, you need to stop obsessing about your ex. Does your husband know you feel this way?

I dont forget about him...i just keep on thinking things may change...for instance i will pay half of his mortage this friday which is 500,but i owe him 100 more which i will give him at my next check....i know he will scream at me if i will not give him 600 instead of 500...and i think thats when i will really have a talk to him about our differences...

The love of your life? Really?!? He's long distance. He's moody. He easily rejects you. You argue a lot. And, shall we add willing to court a married woman to the list?

I think you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. You're married. Deal with that. It's very easy for anyone to romanticize an old flame - the one that got away. Guess what? If it was so right, you'd be married to him. Get over it. Don't let a dream ruin your reality.

Well honestly you are making it sound like he has a good reason to want to discipline you. Any way you cut it if you are doing this kind of stuff behind his back you are in the wrong. If you want to mess around with your ex like an impulsive child then you need to break your marriage off because such actions show your complete contempt for the union. If you don't think it will work out, then why stay in the marriage and cheat? If you are so sure it is a failure and he does not then why are you hanging around? Try and think your actions through with the future in mind to avoid regret.

i DO NOT KNOW...THINGS MAY CHANGE BETWEEN ME AND MY SPOUSE,I M AFRAID HE IS ABUSIVE THOUGH.I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD JOB,AND THE DAY WE GOT MARRIED HE BROUGHT IN MAY FACE THAT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING IN THIS HOUSE BUT A DRESSOR...EVERY NIGHT HE COMES HE GETS IRRATED ABOUT SOMETHING,HE STATES I EAT SOME OF THE FOOD HE BOUGHT FOR HIM,HE STATES I DID NOT HELP HIS MOM ENOUGH,I DID NOT CLEAN HOW I SHOULD HAVE...EVERY DAY IS SOMETHING,AND I HOPE IT WILL CHANGE...

You are so right i mean...for instance as i said i will give him half of mortage which is 500,and will give him 100 that i owe him within 2 weeks...i will have to hear him screaming about not giving him the entire amt...and yes things will get worse..and will leave him...

Archived