Why do some women prefer the Ghetto Black Men stereotype?

Mr. Franklin

In general bad boys are more exciting to everyone, not just girls.

Now the particular type of "bad boy" varies .... from "gangstas" to "cowboys" to "mafiso types" to any other kind of bad ass you can think of (even world leaders, think Putin) but they all share I don't care who is in my way, I'm taking it trait with a do or die attitude.

What's the alternative? Dilbert?

In general bad boys are more exciting to everyone, not just girls.

Now the particular type of "bad boy" varies .... from "gangstas" to "cowboys" to "mafiso types" to any other kind of bad ass you can think of (even world leaders, think Putin) but they all share I don't care who is in my way, I'm taking it trait with a do or die attitude.

What's the alternative? Dilbert?

What if these kinds of people scare you?

Surely there are girls out there that feel the same way I do about these men, as a guy.

Damn Boheme, you hit the nail on the head!! So freaking true!

Thanks.. comes from years of dating " bad boys " ( and I am not talking about ghetto guys ). I am talking about particular, super successful exes of mine who are now running their own corporations, bankers, lawyers, socio-political activists and writers. " Big kahunas " in their own right...they used their charm, wit and brains to influence not only people around them, but CHANGE their context and to me, that is MORE POWER and BADDER than going up to someone and beating the crap out of them with " muscles ".

Archived