I'm Frustrated

coolgirl

Okay, I mentioned before that I met a guy on pof thought that we hit it off but sense that time we've had nothing but problems. Alot of fighting, arguing, yelling and blameing me for most of the problems that has been going on and basically taking things out on me when i haven't done anything wrong. I ignored him for 2 days he calls me up trying to be sencere and apologizing and saying how great and wonderful I am. The next day we go out and tries to apologize to me for everything he put me through. I didnt except his apology right quick. I told him that I'm having a hard time beleiving anything he tells me and just dont trust him enough or his judgements.

I've been through so much crap with him over the past 3 weeks and honestly I dont know what his problem with me is. I thought i liked him I dont anymore. I tell him goodbye and good luck he always comes back.

I'm having enough problems of my own. I'm not getting along with my family,i cant get along with anyone else, most of the nights i dont even want to be home i just feel like being out and being by myself, i'm sick ( not flu wise ) anything i eat i'm bringing up and have already lost 8 pounds of the stress i'm going through. I have no friends around me. this is getting to much for me. And I cant handel it anymore.

He wont stop his mind games and just sick of it. He confesses to me that he's been lying to me for the past 3 weeks. I dont know whats true and not true anymore.

Last night I tried to be cool and not for things to bother me but now i'm so pissed off that I wrote 2 angry emails to him. I'm fixing to loose it one way or another. Trying so hard not to bring this situation up to my parents and trying to handel it the best way I can and honestly I dont know how much more of this I can take, because sooner or later i'm headed for a breakdown. I'm frustrated, irriated, angry, mad, dont know how to feel I cant even cry. I'm at wits end. Help me !

Note: I'm not going to say everyone is bad but note to everyone please be careful on the people you met on POF cuz you dont know who your going to be dealing with.

Is this the guy who you met a few weeks ago who also wants 2 wives???

WHY are you with him?? WHY??

Sweetie - you seem like a really nice girl. Why are you accepting all of this? Are you worried that you won't find someone else? Does it even matter if this is the way he is treating you?

I'm saying this with kindness in my heart - you need to work on your self-esteem. You need to think about what you want and are willing to accept in a relationship. I'm SURE this is not it.

Why do you answer his calls? Why haven't you blocked his emails yet?

You need to get out of this situation NOW. You know this. You're just afraid or something...

Is this the guy who you met a few weeks ago who also wants 2 wives???

WHY are you with him?? WHY??

Sweetie - you seem like a really nice girl. Why are you accepting all of this? Are you worried that you won't find someone else? Does it even matter if this is the way he is treating you?

I'm saying this with kindness in my heart - you need to work on your self-esteem. You need to think about what you want and are willing to accept in a relationship. I'm SURE this is not it.

Why do you answer his calls? Why haven't you blocked his emails yet?

You need to get out of this situation NOW. You know this. You're just afraid or something...

Yea, and appereantley I was lied to from the beginning and didnt know up until 2 days ago. I'm not with him. We dont even have a relationship going on. I guess I'm stupid for putting up with a person like this. I told him to leave and said goodluck to him and everything else but he came back after not talking to him for 2 days. And I've already have had my fair share of abusive relationships in the past. No, i'm not worried about finding someone else a matter of fact I'm completely done. Done with men compteley. Yea, it matters to me. And honestly lost my cool and wrote him 3 angry emails. Hoping that he will back off for good. And if tires to iniate contact again that have no choice to file a restraining order on him if that what it takes to do to get him off my back. I'm am trying so hard to get out of it and trying to get the proper help. I've made an appointment with the DR today. I dont iniate the contact anymore like the way I use too a matter of fact trying my best to push him away. I'm not afraid of anything. Cuz, I been through abusive relationships before in my past. And this is the reason why I dont want to relive it again.

Archived