I did it...facebook is gone :(

five months exactly on the 16th being broken up. I haven't talked to her in about three weeks. I decided since it was going to be an even five months, I would talk to her yesterday. See how she's doing and I asked if she really did hate me...She responded with..."SEE this is why i don't talk to you anymore! you ask the same * * * * over and over! i don't hate anyone!!! shows over!"

And i couldn't understand why she would lash out so much I actually do feel hated and i explained why I always feel so hated and she did nothing to help me out just made me feel so much worse. I don't understand how I love someone that is so malicious. Sad day today....but I deleted her from facebook, myspace, twitter, everything. I never wanna see her again, I have so much resentment for her using me for four months as her 2AM lifeline with absolutely no feeling or care that she was keeping me up and making me super tired in school. She didn't care one bit....everything was all about her after the break up and I still cared so much...UGH - It boils my blood... Makes me so angry I fell into her stupid damn games. I dunno what to feel right now bleh...Why do i miss someone that used me and then just left me in the dust...but holy does it feel horrible.

Just move on Geno and never contact her again even if it's 6 months from now just to say HI. It's quite obvious she does not care one bit. You're better off without her.

It's typical to still feel such strong emotions for someone you loved even though they don't feel the same way about you, but one day you'll realize that you deserve better!

My ex and I finally finished with the games a couple months back, and I deleted him as a friend. Then, I felt guilty and just deactivated my FB acct altogether.

I think it's key to let nature help us heal. BC must be gorgeous... I always think of rain as cleansing.

Deactivating FB has really helped me maintain NC, and try to wrap my mind around moving on. I am not there yet, but posting here is a big step.

God bless.

I don't understand how I love someone that is so malicious.

Why do i miss someone that used me and then just left me in the dust...

These are great questions to ask yourself. Time to work on Geno and figure out what it is about you that allows this type of behavior.

You mind knows it is not acceptable but something deep inside allowed it.

Sorry for your pain my friend, I know you have had a rough ride with this chick.

thanks a lot guys. Your kind words are a definite reassurance i did the right thing by deleting her even if i felt bad....funny thing is i got a message the next morning from her saying "deleting me hey, real mature.."

The fact she sent that shows she does still care on some level. I think her lashing out so much is her coping mechanism.

Honestly I think the best thing to do is to not contact her for a good 4-6 months and also change your phone number straight away. I know you are hurting a lot about this girl but it's the only way to get your power back.

Btw if you ever decide to contact her again a long time from now, keep it emotionally simple with a 'hey how you doinn' kind message, not the 'do you still hate me' stuff.

The fact she sent that shows she does still care on some level. I think her lashing out so much is her coping mechanism.

Honestly I think the best thing to do is to not contact her for a good 4-6 months and also change your phone number straight away. I know you are hurting a lot about this girl but it's the only way to get your power back.

Btw if you ever decide to contact her again a long time from now, keep it emotionally simple with a 'hey how you doinn' kind message, not the 'do you still hate me' stuff.

I dont think it necessarily indicates she has feelings (though it could). I think it morel likely indicates she was PO'd for being snubbed. He took a level of attention away from her.

five months exactly on the 16th being broken up. I haven't talked to her in about three weeks. I decided since it was going to be an even five months, I would talk to her yesterday. See how she's doing and I asked if she really did hate me...She responded with..."SEE this is why i don't talk to you anymore! you ask the same * * * * over and over! i don't hate anyone!!! shows over!"

She seriously sent you that message after deleting her form facebook about being mature after that snobby remark? Wow.

Hang in there Geno.

Archived