I Love Her But She Laughed When I Told Her

habz

Maybe it was a nervous laugh. I could see myself laughing after someone confesses their love to me, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm making fun of them, more that I really don't know what to respond to that (if I don't feel the same way back).

We need a lot more info though, are you just friends, dating, how long have you known her, etc?

Love happens when two people are in a romantic relationship with each other. Infatuation and/or fantasy can be mistaken for love when no romantic relationship exists. Her reaction was one of disbelief since you are not in a romantic relationship together. Maybe you should try asking her out on a date first.

Love happens when two people are in a romantic relationship with each other. Infatuation and/or fantasy can be mistaken for love when no romantic relationship exists. Her reaction was one of disbelief since you are not in a romantic relationship together. Maybe you should try asking her out on a date first.

I've heard of ppl falling in love with a best friend that they were not romantically involved with

I will never believe that they are preconditions to love. You know how I feel about this issue.

Archived